Need advice from same same butterfly

dubbs

Hi Everyone,

I butterfly but I new to Bangkok so girl alway ask whey I leave and they tell me they hab family back home and dont hab too mutt money and they like me too mutt.

Well, since I'm new and the girls ask and I tell them I am new they try to give me all the excuses you have heard plenty of times, you know trying to either get me to bar fine them again the next day or want some sort of relationship where I can send them money to pay for: buffalo, family, cell phone, etc... So far I think i've been good and have avoided most of the hassles but I wish they could understand that I boom boom and don't see again because I butterfly. Well tonight very very nice girl from Issan I had over for ST, she was slowly getting into the story about her family and all that stuff until she noticed a pair of earings sitting on my desk. These were left by girl #1 on first night. I haven't decided if I want to walk the 2 minutes all the way to NEP to return them or not but I have them sitting on my desk... it's like a souvenir. Well Issan girl (#5) started asking me if it was from other girl which I said yes. After that the BS went away instantly and probably realized there was no point in telling more stories. The boom boom was still great too.

So this was something funny I found out on my own that can spare me from the stories of them trying to extort more money from me. I'm wondering if I should take it to the next level and just leave used condoms all over the room, random hookergear everywhere, a wall of shame would be nice of either pictures or get them to sign my hotel wall with lipstick. If she doesn't clue into that then I should probably top it off by not letting the cleaning staff change the blood stained sheets (hey, she no say she no hab mens, mai bpen rai).

Other than that anybody have any more tips avoiding these western union extortion plots? It would be nice to hear what other people here have learned rather than having to reinvent the wheel again. I am already offlimits to most girls at noname bar because Polly like me too mutt and want me to barfine her for my whole trip... Hell NO! I don't think i've ever been cockblocked by a female before.

By the way, my trip is going great so far, thanks guys for the tips and some of you showing me around this place. I wonder how much different north american life will be after this.

Dubbs

Hi,

even better is to tell that you have a GF in Thailand and you're butterflying! If you really have a GF or not is not important. Remember a wife in your home-country isn't enough!

After those truths or lies I don't think you have any trouble get the girl out of the room. Also makes it possible to barfine an other girl from the same bar without risk for jealosy.

elef

Nude photos taken in the same room, casually strewn out on the nightstand, often lead a girl to beleive that she is not the first and you have done this before at least once.

Open and used condoms all over the place may also have the same effect.

elef is sure correct - the easiest thing to do is to say you have a wife or gf but she is not in BKK irght now.

Does not seem to change the sex but the attitude changes.

Hey, I haven't lied yet so far. I have already said to one girl that I butterfly but she seems to act like she's my girlfriend and won't leave me alone. So I might just avoid that bar for the remainder of my trip. But I do get asked if I have wife or girlfriend which I don't, so that seems to be one of the first questions usually. Still have about a week left here, have yet to hear about any sick buffaloes back home ...

Dubbs

If a BG wants to be mia noi #3, I suspect it is financially driven. Just say you are poor and ask if she loan you a couple thousand Baht to make it through the end of the month.

Also bear in mind that this is low (flood) season. BGs that will be fully occupied during high season - a few months from now - like the security of a farang "boyfriend" to see them through the low season when less customers are available.

dubbs,

Just being a butterfly is not enough. Tell them that you are married and your wife is joining you tomorrow and you only have one night alone and you want her to make it special for you or some other such nonsense. I've maybe heard 1 or 2 sick buffalo stories in 5 years because the girls know I'm just out for fun and am not a candidate for sponsership or scams. Being married (real or not) does not scare the girls away, BTW.

Ranger

There's is not any general solution for all situations and all girls. A few times I've phoned TGF and asked her to give the BG info re my medication if something happens. It works!

But normally a TW/TGF in Thailand (if not i LOS she can still hope to be GF Thailand) is enough to stop all plans for marriage, moving to Europe/NA and other things a BG dreams about. :neener:

Archived