Dancers Who Don't Go With Punters

The_Munchmaster

All the dancers are on the game, some can just be a lot more selective than others. I once watched a girl turn down a 10,000 baht short-time offer. After the dude left I asked her why, and she said something along the lines of he wasn't her type. She wasn't all that good looking either IMO, but obviously had some money coming in from somewhere.

I once watched a girl turn down a 10,000 baht short-time offer. After the dude left I asked her why, and she said something along the lines of he wasn't her type.

Was in Living Doll Showcase last night and they still had a poster up for some special hip-hop event they had that featured Coolio. I asked a girl there that I have known forever about it (She's probably the star show dancer of the place, but I knew her way back when she was a lowly Soi Yodsack 500B girl-lol). "He want me go with him, keep offer more and more Baht, but I keep say no. He not my type". Had another girl tell me she turned down Leo DeCaprio (when he was in town while filming "The Beach") because he "wasn't her type"-LOL

In reality, many girls will use the line that they "Don't go with customer". It usually just means that they don't want to go with you for whatever reason and is a more polite way of saying no along with the also popular "Have mens" or "Have man pay bar already".

Ranger

Ranger,

Good to hear your in Pattaya, will be there in November. I guess I don't feel bad for getting turned down by two of the star dancers in Living Dolls Showcase. But I had to try, one was looking way to good, possibley the hardest body with soft face and she could dance. After that I don't even ask anymore, I usually bring girls from other go-go's in, say hello to Ken, relax and watch the shows.

Chok dee

HOKS

a little different but i knew a Girl who done the pussy shows.

totally adorable but never went with Men as she earnt enough Money from her salary and tips.

i tipped her 20 Bt every Hour when her show was finished and always got the wonderful smile and the Wai.

i always wanted her but all my offers of Money were rejected.

i offered her 10,000 one time and she just smiled and shook her head.

she was the one that got away and i always think what we might have got up to together.

the only time she went with Men was after the crackdown in 2001 and she had to cancel her shows for 6 Days.

she was available and i was so fucking pissed off as i was in Nong Khai at the time.............

Khun 69,

I once arranged for one of the "stars" of LD Showcase to come to my room at 6 pm before work. Probably the hottest girl I've been with and for sure the sexiest dancer! I was staying at the Penthouse and had a go-go pole in my room. Wish I had video of that! Was a top perfomer as well and well worth the 2000B ST (which was double what I had ever paid for a Pattaya girl at that time). Was in no hurry to leave and she was late for work that night :o But, alas I could never get her to agree to a repeat. It seems she earned enough from just dancing and also had 1 or more sponsors (who had spies all over town), so it didn't matter how much money was offered. I'll always have the memory at least :).

Ranger

Archived