Dancers Who Don't Go With Punters

The_Munchmaster

My signature is currently "Just 'cuz she dances go-go, it don't make her a ho, no" which is a line from a Wyclef Jean song (good catchy tune). It's actually about go-go dancers in the US and, as Teddy can confirm, not all dancers (lap dancers anyway) in the US are on the game.

Does anyway know of any Thai go-go dancers who are also not on the game?

Never seen it. I do know of some hello girls, waitresses and cashiers in gogo bars who do not go with customers. Plenty who do, too. But never a dancer that did not go. And their remuneration package pretty much dictates that they do. I.e., one bar I know well enforces a 15 offs/month (and 60 drinks) with the dancers; if they do not make the quota, then their pay is docked accordingly. While the numbers differ, the quota system is pretty much universal in LoS P4P bars.

Cheers,

SD

Hi!

I met one many years ago in south Pattaya gogo. She claimed that she never went out with men as she could make enugh money on lady drinks to finace her uni studies by working a couple of months every year in Pattaya. I did actually beleive her as I saw her turn down big money(at that time).

regards

ALHOLK

I've seen dancers turning down punters, however, when the stakes (i.e. cash) were raised, they soon got down to business.

My belief is that the majority of the girls have a price, its trying to work out how low it is....

As the old joke go's

Man : Would you sleep with me for a million pounds ?

Prostitute : yeah sure.

Man : Would you sleep with me for a pound ?

Prostitute : Certainly not, what sort of woman do you think I am.

Man : What sort of woman you are is not in question, now we're negotiating the price....

Some dancers will turn down random punters because they have an "arrangement" with one specific guy. I knew of a case of a girl who refused all sorts of offers because he gave a fixed sum every month. It wasn't a full-out sponsorship, but something along those lines. As far as anyone knew, she lived up to her side of the bargain.

An entirely different case - A highly attractive girl may turn down a lot of guys because she knows there will always be another one, presumably better than the ones she's said "no" it. She says "yes" to some punters, but is highly selective about which ones, hence the impression she's saying "no" a lot, or even always.

Perhaps, a couple of our resident bar owners should answer this query. To my mind part of a gogo dancers job description is to solicit bar fines for her boss. OK, she has some discretion in her choices of punters, but take outs are de rigueur.

Archived