We should all marry Farang women

walletss

Here is a theory to consider. All the board members should marry a Farang woman. Seems to me that with all the horse trading going on between East and West relationships we might consider marrying within our own culture. We all love our young and available Thai women but why not just have our fun and when the time comes for us to settle into a permanent relationship, marry a woman of similar culture, background, vintage, religion, etc.

From my point of view when it comes to relationships there seems to be as much negativity as positivism reflected on the board. Is it a case of the grass being greener on the other side?

Would we be better off just sanuking with our Thai ladies and then leaving it at that?

Translating a romance into a permanent situation often goes askew when the practicalities of life come into play.

Note: This is just a theory and not necessarily the view of the poster.

Would we be better off just sanuking with our Thai ladies and then leaving it at that?

---------------------------------

if it was as easy as saying it, I am sure we'd all concur. But it's not. You never quite get the feeling the decision to wup it up with a BG long time, is based on a rational, well thought, reasoned choice.

And that's for the ones who don't drink! :grinyes:

I for one am happy whom I married. Yes we dont have similar culture etc, but in the past 5-6 years we now know each other strengths and use them to our mutual advantage. Her patience, walking the middle ground buddhist culture works best in some situations. My pull no punches and stand up for what I believe in works in others.

We have hardly had any difficulties and the differences never get too boring.

But to each their own

i guess you would get a predictable response from newbies to LOS.

But there may be some good sense to what you say if say marrying a farang lady from eastern europe rather than a too westernised country.

better educated ,can stand on their 2 feet when you take them back home, not so prone to doing the dirty behind hubbies back, and you dont have all the family of parasites to provide for.

But if you are living fulltime in LOS then go for it but expect trouble over demands for money from little girly the rice famers daughter.

walletss said:

Here is a theory to consider. All the board members should marry a Farang woman.

Note: This is just a theory and not necessarily the view of the poster.

Mate.....you're a sick man LOL. Having been married to one of each, there is absolutely NO FxxxxxG contest! No way I would have a serious relationship with, let alone marry a farang woman!

Sid

Archived