Beach Club/Girls who like girls

Ranger

My gal's "good friend" showed up for an afternoon swim and I was a bit disappointed. A little chubby and not really a cute face either. She did have a pierced tongue and a fun personality and kept joking about what would be happening in the room later, so I supposed I could make do ::.

That night, we made the first stop Polo and the gals both enjoyed the shows. My girl really, really enjoyed the interactive lotion show and the sponge bath show. I did a little bit of touching myself, but mostly just watched her. She of course got away with far more than I would have been able to. After the shows started to repeat, she said she wanted to go to the bar where she could "lick pussy". I didn't know which bar this was, but after she described it, I realized it was the Beach Club.

I had only been there once and wasn't real impressed. Nice enough girls there, but they seemed more interested in hustling for tips ala a US Strip club. Got a good seat right in the middle of one of the big tables and got a couple hundred Baht worth of 20's (this ran out later and my girl started using her own money!). The girls (lots of nice bodies here!) rotated dancing 2 at a time on our table and my girl got up close and personal with each and every one of them. Not all would allow her to eat their pussies (no panties worn here and most gals were clean shaven) but those that didn't got fingered. I quite enjoyed this and gave each girl a free breast exam while it was going on :D

The mirrored floor is a great touch and I think I got whiplash from looking up and down so often ::. Early on, it seemed we both had the same favorite girl (she has good taste) and she was invited for a drink after she finished her rotation. 22 yr old from near BKK, perfect body and lovely face-wow ("original nose, original everything", she says). After perhaps an hour, we had ran out of 20's and decided to head to Lucifer. Just then, the favorite sits down for her drink. The girls conversed in English "What your name. Nice to meet you. How old are you". All the standard BG/punter questions. Quite funny. Soon hands were wandering and it wasn't long before both girls had their tops off and had their tongues down each others throats :o.

All the guys sitting anywhere near us switched their attention from the dancing girls to this far more interesting show :). I had my hand in the new girls lap and she was soaking wet. Soon my girl is asking her to come with us to the disco. Now they are speaking in Thai, but I undersatnd most of it. "Have to see my gig at 3 am" "Never go with Farang" "OK, sometimes I go, but 2500B ST or 5000B LT". "But I'm not Farang-lol" "I never go with lady before, but I want to try". My girl asks me to pay bar "Pay bar 500B, for she 1000B, she stay until 3 am. We go to room now, never mind Lucifer".

As it was now Midnight, and I was turned on perhaps more than I have ever been, I quickly forked over the barfine. Then, we had a problem that almost spoiled the fun mood. After 20 minutes, my change from the checkbin hadn't arrived (1000B note for a 600B bill). Much confusion ensued and finally I identified the girl I had handed the money to and she pulled over the male waiter that she had given it to. Each accused the other and the manager had to get involved. Finally, the manager asks what drinks we had consumed and reconstructed the bill (thought they used duplicate copies for exactly this reason?) and my 400B change finally arrived with sincere apologies all around.

Back in the room, I had more fun than should be humanly allowed. All mouths and orifices were in action in every conceivable way. After I finished (tried to slow things down as much as I could), I showered and when I came out of the shower, all 3 girls were engaged in a pussy eating triangle ::. Didn't take long for me to work my way back in the mix. The new girl and the fat girl both left at 3 am (I was wiped out anyway, so no problem with that). My girl and I spent the next hour saying thank you so much to each other for a very enjoyable night (not sex, just saying thank you, thank you, thank you :D). I think we are going back to the Beach Club tonight (minus the fat girl) as the new girl promised she wouldn't have to leave at 3am tonight.

Life is beyond good! :)

Ranger

A couple more things about Beach Club (which is in Pattaya, just off Walking Street BTW). Many of the dancers either won't go with customers, or are very choosy, or only will go after 2am as they can do quite well just hustling tips and drinks. My girl has already decided she will start working there next month. Not sure if her motivation is to be close to her new "girlfriend" or to make more money ::. 8000B a month in salary, with no barfine quota. The gal said she makes 1000B-2000B nightly in tips during high season, but maybe half that now. No need to go with customers if they don't want to.

Half the fun of a Thai go-go bar is knowing that you can pretty much have any girl in the place if you so desire and this place doesn't completely qualify. With that in mind, this is a good place to go just to drink and look (and play). You don't have to tip the girls. The girls will bother you at first, but once they can see you are not a tipper, you will be left alone. Of course, you won't get any special attention either. Also, a lot of the "hostesses" here are hotter than the dancers and I imagine most of them will go with customers as they aren't rolling in tips all night.

Ranger

P.S. If I can't find anyone to go to Phnom Penh with me, I may have to take my "Girl who likes girls". Don't believe in taking sand to the beach, but this could make for an interesting trip ::.

Ranger,

Now if only I could figure how to change my GTG into a BTG then my life would be complete...this might allow me more time in Pattaya, btw! Please tell me exactly where it is? I really like Polo and always pay the dancers to dance on the tables there. I want to visit this "Beach club" place...can suck the girls on stage...mind you, with a tip...my kinda place! I'm with the ball and chain now but will get to pattaya in October as I have an embassy meeting for 5 days on the first Monday in October!

SkiBum

>..too hardcore for me....girls spreading their gash open while punters stick fingers,ice and 100 baht notes up there...too much white trash style. ,<

Yes, ice and 100 Baht notes, ... white trash.

500 Baht notes?... maybe.

1000 Bt notes... Class! (at least from a Bg POV)

Fingers, why not.

Although, at a recent group performance at no-name bar, the falang manager personally removed one of MY fingers from a cavity of the girl dancing over my face. I suppose he thought it being in bad taste. maybe, he was right, I apologise.

The girl didn't agree, she happily accepted my offer of Bf immediately after, and allowed me any of my 'digits' in any orifice I may choose, with great fervour.

Oh, PP, where are you when I really want you...

600 kms away.

Please tell me exactly where it is? I really like Polo and always pay the dancers to dance on the tables there.

SkiBum,

Just before you get to Soi Diamond, it's a few meters down a small Soi on the left. They have a big sign on Walking Street and welcome girls to show you the way.

Ranger

MisterBlonde said:

I really cannot take a liking to Beach Club...too hardcore for me....girls spreading their gash open while punters stick fingers,ice and 100 baht notes up there...too much white trash style.

100B notes???!!! 20B notes are fine. The only girl I gave 100B to is one who might come along for another lesbian show when I feel up to it ::. Can't do that every night for multiple reasons ::.

White trash style??? My kinda place :o. Actually hated this place the first time I went. Now that I know many of the girls, it's great fun (Probably can say this about many/most bars). BTW, I sat there over an hour yesterday and didn't hand out any tips (other than the one 100B) and the girls all treated me fine and laughed and joked about what happened the night before and none hassled me for tips. Was solo this time as the lesbian girl had another "boyfriend" (I guess she might be popular as I'm sure I'm not the only guy that enjoys that kind of thing ::)

Found out that if you buy a drink for the girl, she can come down off the stage and join you without having to finish her rotation (mind you, she may decline as she might not want to miss the opportunity for tips). Didn't find this out until she had finished dancing on half the tables and I told my friend I had to wait for her to finish dancing. The gal he was sitting with said "buy drink for she, she can come now" :banghead:. Paid bar right away and she thanked me "Happy I don't have to dance amymore tonight, I kikiet!". "OK where you want to go?" "Lucifer!" "Thought you were lazy to dance?!" "Not same!!!"

Had a great time at Lucifer's and she certainly had plenty of energy for dancing and other things later on as well ::.

Ranger

Archived