Beach Club/Girls who like girls

Ranger

Have been a few times in the last couple of weeks to the Beach Club and there are certainly quite a few tasty speciments on offer.

It is a bit in your face 5555 I couldn't resist that one but it is good for a drink when you are doing the rounds of the gogos.

The girls seemed keen to be barfined to me but it is low season now so that is not a surprise.

Definitely has more attractive girls than most places.

Last night I met "Mr. Jai Dee". He barfines 2 different girls every night from the Beach Club and takes them to Peppermint and Happy to play and drink. The girls get ladydrink commissions of 50B per drink as all 3 places have the same owner. He lets the girls drink as much as they want or can and then gives them a 500B tip and heads home to his wife. He does have a couple of requirements from the girls, they must remain topless and must diddle and be diddled. We ran into him again at Peppermint, and he bought me and the girl I was with (who he had taken out twice before for said activities) a couple of drinks each as well and we joined his very fun table :). He had quite a check bin going as he had several Peppermint gals sitting with him (topless, of course) as well. I was told his bill was usually about 10,000B every night (at each bar!). Guess that's one way to have fun, although I prefer my way.

Ranger

Am I the only one scared that this place will be the death of Pattaya as we know it? Imagine if the format spreads to other bars and all we're left with is US-style strip clubs. It's happened to other cities in the world, let's not let it happen to Pattaya. I for one will be staying well clear of this club.

?Am I the only one scared that this place will be the death of Pattaya as we know it?... I for one will be staying well clear of this club.

Maybe you are alone here. Relax. Pattaya is not BKK, and fortunately Pattaya contines to have bars where the girls bare all. Beach Club is one of my favorites and I stop in there almost every night when I?m in Pattaya. Have not BF?d a girl from the place yet, but came close. I go there for the cheap beer and to eyeball shaved pussy up close and in my face. ::

Great place to start the evening bar run. I love the joint and hope they open a Beach Club #2, and #3 and?

ST

Archived