Are older women more reliable??

BuffHello

A mate of mine had trouble with his first thai wife .she did the dirty after4 years and divorced him 9 months ago. She still rings him up every week as if nothing has happened for friendly chats, and even asks him for money as well! fat chance he says. So he has decided to go for an older thai women for his next wife to take home.

I dont know if she is likely to suffer from menopausal problems that sthe trouble. Anyone have exeperience of old thai women ?non BGs.He is looking at gals in 45 years range .

his first wife wasnt a BG either but she still did the dirty on him.

her latest hubby isnt as generous as he was..

What do you mean by more reliable?

Do you mean not shagging around too much?

They probably don't shag as much as younger women because they don't get as many offers but I would still prefer a younger model even if she was less reliable!

Plenty of rich older women in farang land if that is what floats your boat.

[color:"blue"] They probably don't shag as much as younger women because they don't get as many offers but I would still prefer a younger model even if she was less reliable!

[/color]

Hey I AM 55 years old this month and are you saying that we don't get offers (as much), that is why we may be more trustworhty? What kind of BS is this?

Wash your mouth will you? ::

Whew :: glad to set the tone here :o

Now, gentlemen, Thai women do not foold around because they get offers, they fool around because they want to. Many women get offers they just shrug and the word "NO" is a simple one word!!!!!!, does not take much of energy to say it, ok?

I don't care what background the Thai women are from, some just fool around, period.

Jasmine ---------OLD and proud of it!!! :D

Archived