Before flushing...

Zaad

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Khun_Kong said:
SiLeakHunt said:

You had me worried for a minute I had to go and check my original post.

How do you do that ?

:)

I have a magic keyboard.

It allows me to highlight text. Then, by simply typing, it magically replaces the highlighted text with my highly imaginative words.

If you'd had your wits about you you'd have changed the last one so it looked like I was trying to examine my original stool.

Cheers

Usually to make sure the previous night's chillies are all there and I'm not going to be caught by a surprise urge in rush-hour traffic...

When I was over in Holland I was surprised to find the toilet bowls reversed; the bowl is only inches away from your behind, and it flushes forward into the hole. Always had a bit of a problem getting the last traces down the bowl until a Dutch friend said to lay down a sheet or two of tissue before you go. He explained the bowl was designed this way so you *could* examine the stool before you flushed it :stirthepo:grinyes: , and that it was taught in school... go figure. :rolleyes:

Chuckwoww,

Good turn out so far. Obviously there's quite a bit of interest in the outcome. Lot of moody buggers though. It's surprising how few just walk away without a backward glance.

Surprised about the moody buggers as well. Had expected more habitual behaviors and see either 'always' or 'never'.

Doesn't surprise me though about the minority that walks away without toothcombing the damage :)

Vintage_Kwai said:

When I was over in Holland I was surprised to find the toilet bowls reversed; the bowl is only inches away from your behind, and it flushes forward into the hole. Always had a bit of a problem getting the last traces down the bowl until a Dutch friend said to lay down a sheet or two of tissue before you go. He explained the bowl was designed this way so you *could* examine the stool before you flushed it :stirthepo:grinyes: , and that it was taught in school... go figure. :rolleyes:

Both versions of toilets are used in Holland, and I have never been taught to examine my stool when in school in Holland.

I really have no idea what (kind of) school he/she went to.

Zaad,

Alwasy check! This subject fascinates you, doesn't it just? I clearly remember your livid description of you being in high needs in a shopping mall and you barely manage to not explode. That was a good laugh to read. ::

Funniest example is a Russ Meyer's movie, where one of the players in the movie is taking a dump in the wrecked cars yard where the movie is situated. The dump however is unknowingly deposited on a shovel and made away by somebody else. When the 'shitter' is done with his business it's hilarious to see the reaction on his face when he can't find the produced goods. :: :D

Archived