Phayathai plaza condo rental

Looked at renting there once, good location for transport, not so good for things like shops and stuff that my area has.

Good security, pool was nice, small gym, interesting designedd rooms, small in square metres, but quite well designed.

I looked at a 2 bedroom, only 60 or 65 sqm, but quite well done

In the end it was the area that wasn;t so pleasant

DOG

DOG

Nervous_Dog said:

Looked at renting there once, good location for transport, not so good for things like shops and stuff that my area has.

Good security, pool was nice, small gym, interesting designedd rooms, small in square metres, but quite well designed.

I looked at a 2 bedroom, only 60 or 65 sqm, but quite well done

In the end it was the area that wasn;t so pleasant

DOG

thanks for the info, we were quoted $450 usd a month. ( were paying apps $350 use just down the street at Bann Patumwan Condo

but the owner is selling the condo, so gotta find a new place in the area fast.

usually tonnes of places available. they are all private rentals. Ask the office on the second floor for info ( up the stairs at the back of the lobby.

I have 2 workmates that live there. One has a 2 bedroom for 26000 the other a 3 ( mind you small) bedrooms for 28000.

There are certain floors that can not get UBC. Too high for cable and on the wrong side for Digital sat.

I like the location, views are great if you get an upper floor, hallways are really surprisingly sterile and boring.

Security is good! but parking for overnight guests can be a problem

worth a look

Archived