Amsterdam

Pat_from_Jersey

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been there loads of times and was there in October. I go mostly for the girls, but I do like the town. It's quite an off centre kind of place and many, myself included, find it life changeing and make a regular pilgrimage.

The girls range from absolutely hot to total monsters. I always choose ones I would be attracted to in normal life. Don't expect Thai levels of service. These are Western girls with (often) pimp/boyfriends and are usually pretty streetwise and hardened. I have met some really great girls though.

Drugs (dope, magic mushrooms) are easy to buy and many people wander the town/RLD all day enjoying the scenery under the influence.

There are a few drug pushers offering the harder stuff, but they aren't reliable and can be dangerous. Beggars can be pushy, especially if you actually give them something ("?1 isn't enough, give me ?5. I know you have it"). Pick pockets are a real problem and are very talented.

The live sex shows are popular with tourists but are just shit really. Do them once and that will be plenty.

Canal tours are nice. The comedy club called Boom Chicago run unofficial boat trips in open boats for ?10 which are much better than the tourist boats. And they let you smoke on board.

Will tell you if I think of anything relevant to tell you, but I hope you like it..

I also rate Prague as a destination.

Lusty said:

I read in the news that the Dutch government are going to make it illegal to smoke pot in the coffee shops if your NOT Dutch.This could come into force as early as next year.:dunno:

then will be a lot of ppl applying for citizenship?

maybe the police will issue temp citizenship cards on the spot ( for a fee)

Archived