What do Farang wives do for fun

sakoni2002

What I have seen in my years in BKK is that they generally complain.

Japanese wives on the other hand excel at adapting to living in such a great place. They schedule activities, have fun, learn golf or tennis.

I guess part of it might be that the average Japanese wife weighs about half of what many of the Western women weigh. The heat does not keep them in a bad mood.

Or maybe Thai culture is closer to Japanese culture.

Japanese culture is certainly more forgiving of men going out in the evening.

A Japanese wife noticing lipstick stains on the husbands underwear after a late night out for "buisness entertainment" is likely to look the other way.

Often a falang wife looks for a divorce lawyer.

Guest lazyphil

A good friend of mine lived with his mrs in LOS while on a contract for a wildlife agency, even now living back in england she talks of her time in los and her love for the country, food, culture etc....she loved it and is hoping her hubby will get another job there, maybe shes the exception?...for fun she talked of shopping, scuba diving, trekking into the bush with her husbands work, cooking thai food, learning to speak thai

No I dont think the exception, I work with a lot of expats that rarely even frequent the nightlife areas, the wives are organised, the Australian New Zealand Womens group is great, I see Bambi advertising here even. Lots to do, cheap shopping, cheap getaways, they love it often. Just the complaint is the thai men aren;t much to look at

DOG

A member of this board has a wife living with him in thaialnd and he often goes out shagging a stockpile of women he has stashed away.

she cant seriously be that stupid? ive met her and she doesnt seem like she is. she must know whats going on but either turns a blind eye to it or maybe they have an arrangement. who knows?

my answer to this question is:

farang women in thailand learn there real place in society, playing second fiddle to a mans sexual need to poke as many women as his pecker can muster!!!!!!

Archived