Kiwi pedo under arrest in BKK

BuffHello

Well, let's say, for argument's sake, that a guy just gets turned on something fierce by little tykes. Okay, quite a problem, but let's say it does happen. Okay, now WHY would he go on to think that he could pile a bunch of children into his home AND NO ONE WOULD NOTICE?? Weird. Just because they're sick, do they also have to have lost ALL common sense?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever the case and reasons, he took his chances and got bitten badly.

Now he'll suffer the consequences but the boys' live won't ever be the same.

At least he won't have a chance to ruin more lives than he already has.

I seriously doubt I'd be able to resist to the temptation to hire a guy to put this pedo to death if it were any of my kids.

I know it's not worth risking jail time for but I'm afraid my temper would de-activate my brain and give instructions instead.

packy-

"A complete medical examination of the boys will tell if there has been anal penetration".

The problem with man on boy stuff is that most of the time there is no penetration. That is why, at least in Calfiornia, it is not always easy to get a conviction.

That and that the children generally make bad witnesses...especially after the parents and others freak out when they hear about it.

The guy should fry if guilty.

But usually they get away with it.

I agree he deserves whatever is coming to him. I may be disgusted at pedos, but they don't amaze me, because I understand that they're out there. What amazes me is how anyone, straight, gay or whatever, can think no one would notice piling so many children into their home. THAT amazes me. Don't they read the papers? Don't they know this is not the Thailand of, say, 1965? How could they think it would go unnoticed? Totally bizarre.

"gay or whatever, can think no one would notice piling so many children into their home. THAT amazes me. Don't they read the papers? Don't they know this is not the Thailand of, say, 1965? How could they think it would go unnoticed? Totally bizarre. "

Totally agree. Have you guys watched "Crash"? it's on theaters now in Europe. Watched it already twice and almost went for a third time yesterday as other programs looked like shite. Eventually opted for a hair cut than nanaplaza.com...

Anyway in one scene you've got 2 black guys from LA who run over a "china man" with a stolen Voyager than try to sell it stained with blood to a gangster garage owner. Then the guy goes on a fantastic line about "blood specks, scientific police, an stupid redneck criminals who end up in discovery channel". It's a great scene but I guess we should call Belem for help to write it down.

Anyway go and watch "Crash" and try not to stock more than two underage kids in your fridge at a time

Dumsoda said:

I have ZERO tolerance for scum that prey on and abuse Children.

Then there are the scum "Children" who prey on and abuse farangs.

When you get a little age on these so-called "Children" you wind up in a great big gray area, as most rational people know.

Last I was in Pattaya I was harassed by a bunch of these 12-13 yr old boys that one subsequently sees "cowering on the floor" of a evil pedo's apartment or pointing their finger at a farang in a photo taken at the police station. I was most put-upon by one kid when I was on the street using one of those phones rented out for 3 baht/minute. As I'm dialing I hear a loud voice in the most sarcastic, disrespectful tone, "YOU! You want f.. me? I want f.. you. YOU!" and I turn to see this pre-teen lowlife thug smoking a cigarette and staring me down. These are just little thugs, out to exploit whoever they can. They enjoy your pain and discomfort.

I told the woman working the table with the phones that if she didn't control the kids, I wouldn't use her phone anymore. She didn't care of course and who can control 13 yr old boys anyway? A pack of these boys hung out near where I was staying and would get in my face anyway they felt like. I changed my normal walking route to avoid them.

By the same token (but slightly different) I am leary of those guys in the shadows that say "marijuana?" when you pass them. I don't want any, but they make me uncomfortable. I'm sure some of them sell to a farang, then signal a policeman who busts him. The goods are confiscated, a "fine" is paid, the farang is sent off and the proceeds are split. The goods are returned to the original owner, they have a good laugh and the game goes on.

Farangs are just walking targets to these scum and, after some point, the calendar is no measure of innocence. The world is full of these youngsters who know exactly what they're doing and are a step ahead of you.

ZM

Archived