Kiwi pedo under arrest in BKK

BuffHello

Dumsoda said:
coss said:

with the proviso that he is guilty as charged, I hope he rots.

Coss

But, you are right....First prove him guilty, then kill him.

then cut him up, make him into fertiliser, use him to grow vegetables, to feed to as yet unkilled paedos.

Cheers

Coss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
himitsu said:

Remember that guy a few years ago that was a music teacher?

He was molesting quite young girls from VERY prominent families in BKK. When I first read the story I thought he was fried.

He still managed to find his way out of jail.

Perhaps the authorities that let that guy go will be sure that there is not a "mistake" this time.

He was quite well known in Bangkok. Played piano in the Oriental Hotel too and I'd probably seen him there. But I thought it was boys he was after. Was it little girls? And I thought Interpol had finally nailed him.

And there are a lot of normal men and women with families right here in America (and Britian etc.) who would love to cut us up and make fertilizer for what we do when we travel to Thailand. Yet all is ok till someone threatens what WE do.

Lets reserve judgment until he is proven guilty as charged... Can you picture yourself on the front page of your city paper with "child molester caught at Bangkok Airport with nude photos" when you took an 18 year old and she asked you to snap some photos of her because she likes it? You hate shit like that don't you?

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. "Kiwi under arrest in BKK" is what that title should fairly read. He is yet to be proven a pedophile...

Oneye

oneyejacks said:

And there are a lot of normal men and women with families right here in America (and Britian etc.) who would love to cut us up and make fertilizer for what we do when we travel to Thailand. Yet all is ok till someone threatens what WE do.

Speak for yourself here jack... How does anyone of "WE" know what "You" get up to?????

Lets reserve judgment until he is proven guilty as charged...

I think that's exactly what Coss correctly pointed out and I agreed with

Can you picture yourself on the front page of your city paper with "child molester caught at Bangkok Airport with nude photos" when you took an 18 year old and she asked you to snap some photos of her because she likes it?

No, absolutely NOT, simply because I would never put myself into a position where that could ever be a possibility Sorry, I seem to be missing something here!!! Since when has an 18 year old been either "a child" under Thai Law or illegal ???

You hate shit like that don't you?

Like what??? I really can't see your point. How do you even consider to "lump" legal activity between consenting adults.....in the eyes of the Law.... and behaviour which is both totally illegal and unacceptable to *most* reasonable Human beings

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. "Kiwi under arrest in BKK" is what that title should fairly read. He is yet to be proven a pedophile...

With this point, I agree........But, if he is found to be guilty....I fully stand by what I said earlier....Kill the sick fcuk

Oneye

Chock dee Dumsoda

You seem to have taken this personally. That in itself says a lot...

Have you been with a Thai girl for money? Welcome to "we".

You are so judgemental not to understand that someone doing something supposedly within the confines of the law can be misrepresented. That was my case in point. Unfortunately you missed that completely and I am none too suprised...

Since when was prostitution legal in Thailand? I await your response.

And when someone deems that paying for sex (what "we" get up to in Thailand) is enough to kill you which one of us will cast the first stone?

An equally categoric and much less emotional answer to your reply.

Oneye

And further to this story, I saw some footage on TV.

Untill he's convicted oneyejacks (my original post said "with the proviso that he is guilty as charged") let us indeed reserve judgment.

But back to the footage - a number of boys cowering on the floor hiding their faces - vast piles of videos all over the place - purportedly paying the boys $1 a pop.

Not what I call absolute proof - but hard to construe another way - he could have been teaching them english I suppose and the videos could be PG english lessons. He is an English teacher.

Let's see what the court says.

Cheers

Coss

Mr. Oneye,

If I seem to have taken this matter personally and I come accross as judgemental in this particular area, fine....I make no apologies.

I have ZERO tolerance for scum that prey on and abuse Children.

If you re-read the original post, it states (in part) that a 48 y.o. man was discovered in the company of six boys aged between 13 & 14. (Agreed, as yet not convicted of any wrong doing, but given the range of "Items" allegedly found at the same time, it would be reasonably difficult to accept that there is some sort of "innocent" explanation. Again, a court will determine this issue)

My approach to most things in life is extremely tolerant, but when it comes to kids, I draw the line. (and before you ask the question, No, I have never been abused or witnessed first hand any examples, nor did I attend a Catholic School)

Maybe I have been judgemental, but I really fail to see the relative connection between what was reported and your quoted "Example".

....."So judgemental not to understand that someone doing something supposedly within the confines of the Law, can be misrepresented"....

Given the nature of of the Law in LOS and it's flexibility in interpretation and possible manipulation for gain by the custodians of "justice", I believe anyone that would leave themselves exposed in any way, shape or form, is only asking for problems. JMHO

As for prostitution being legal in Thailand. I don't know the answer to your question. But from the way you ask the question, I'm sure you do.

What I do understand, is that it has been reported that the "age of consent" is 18 if there is an exchange of money.

Personally I do not frequent Brothels or Massage Parlours, so the likelyhood of me entering into a contract for illegal services, is rather remote.

If it became an issue that "what WE get up to" was deemed to be a crime and punishable by death, so be it. I would cease participation immediately. I do not indulge in areas of blatant law breaking, nor condone it. So, if it ever gets to that point, please feel free to throw the first stone.

Dumsoda

A complete medical examination of the boys will tell if there has been anal penetration and if there has been, he had better tell who did it and if not he should practice bending over and grabbing his ankles. A man strayed into this area from up north. He was guilty of molesting little girls but with a good lawyer, he bargained it down to a lesser charge and received three or four years on PROBATION. Then he ran to Florida. The law knows who he is, where he is and WILL NOT go get him because his home state does not want him back there. He is shunned by most everyone that knows.

Even if he gets out of this, it will follow him for the rest of his life. There will always be a cloud of mystery hanging over his head. If he is guilty, castration should be given immediately to him and turned into the masses of the prison system.

I am always mystified about why guys can think they can get away with something like this even in Bangkok. SIX little boys??? I mean, come ON, that's going to attract SOMEONE'S attention. Even in Cambodia, that's not going to fly. Remember the pedo in Phnom Penh who had a shit fit in court because he had paid a big bribe to be freed, but the judge only pocketed the money, then jailed him for 20 years?

Anyway, how can guys honestly think this sort of behavior will not attarct notice? Hey, I know. Lock him in a room with those evangelists at Nana Plaza.

"I am always mystified about why guys can think they can get away with something like this even in Bangkok."

I'm always mystified as to why they'd want to behave like this is the first place - particularly with the availability of 20 something year old LBFMs.

Cheers

Coss

Archived