Incredible Jomtien Hotel

dddave

I called them Sunday. Got my little culture shock, while staying in SF :).

We went on, with the reception lady at the other end, for 30 minutes, just to find out they have rooms for 1550 (+500 bahts surcharge for jan 17, though the site says it's until Jan 15 only, TIT), which i read already.

but she was unable to even tell me more, let alone understand what/why I asked, about the better ones ("studio rooms are very good sir, 1550 bahts"). Of course, i had to repeat 3 or 4 times my questions, with long silences in between ("....................Allo?"------- "yes, sir?" :)) .

Basically, to book, do e-mail the managers, as she will tell you to do after 30 minutes. All infos are on the site, they just don't take internet reserv so far.

Fly_Baby_Fly said:...<snip>..How far (in Taximinutes) from WS is this location?

By songtheaw...about 7-10 minutes to corner of 2nd Rd and South Rd (Pattaya Thai)...then a mere 150-yard walk to the start of Walking St. BUT...beware...songtheaws (10-Bt) pretty much stop running to/from Jomtiem after 11pm....and motodops will charge a bunch to take to in either direction late at night. This is why many knowledgeable tourists don't stay in Jomtien if they are mainly interested in Pattaya nightlife.

Archived