Thaksin: We will retaliate

rickfarang

"had a muslim partner kneeling down on sheets spoiled time after time by my jewish assistant to pray towards the mecca but right under our mesousah in my office today"

Actually became the joke of the week while getting drunk and exchanging armenian and jewish jokes in the pub tonight. Humans are all born equal, but keep the leash on.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Article from Times of London from sombody who went down there...

A murderous conflict in the land of smiles

By Richard Lloyd-Parry

Hundreds of people have been killed in southern Thailand in an uprising shrouded in mystery

EVEN when you know what is happening in southern Thailand ? and how much blood has been shed ? it is difficult to identify exactly when you have crossed into the Red Zone.

The rice paddies beside the road are just as green; the rubber plantations are just as jungly; and chickens still cluck in front of simple houses. The only notable difference is the absence of people, and the faces that do peer from the wooden verandahs are suspicious and unsmiling.

Finally, in the village of Tanyong Limo, we spotted a young man in his garden. After repeated promises that we would not name him, he led us to the abandoned tea shop where two teenage neighbours were killed last month, and four injured. He pointed to bullet holes in the rough benches, and the table where the youngsters died.

?From the moment I get dressed and go out, I?m afraid, and I don?t know what I?m afraid of,? he said. ?Every day someone is gunned down and killed. We don?t know who is doing it or what is the reason.?

http://tinyurl.com/9mzgg

Archived