Greng Jai

nordicman

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I_hear_Lee:

Yes, but I tried that and she went balllistic alright. She screamed, "NO,NO,NO," and then hung up the phone! About 15 minutes later she called and said Jai yen yen.......she said she won't ask for more money, so I let it go for the time being. After a lot of thought I know I just have to end this. So I guess getting any of my shit back is going to be really difficult.

I feel this is abit simplistic a notion of Greng Jai

Greng Jai from what I have noticed over the past 13 years is perhaps also expressing ones mindfulness regarding the action someone else is taking on your own behave.

True it could be sluffing off work on another but it frquently relates to appreciation of the acts ,help or kindness of others

Just my impression. :)

I have several friends who have had to move to get away from live in girlfriends. At least you don't have that problem.

One of them actually had to pretend to be leaving Thailand for good. In reality, he was just making a visit home and slipped back into the country a few weeks later. Meanwhile, his friends had rented him a new apartment in another part of town and moved his belongings to it.

The messes we get ourselves into... :(

Flashermac:

Holy shit! Phuket is not such a big place. I could stay a few beaches away and she might still find me! I am afraid she will do something drastic and not give up. She is VERY stubborn.

It seems to be risky to show up and grab even a few of my things. Damn it!

Can I use the tourist police to get my stuff? Talk about losing face!!

Archived