Town Lodge Hotel on Suk Soi 18

Evel_Penivel

I have stayed at the Town lodge from Feb 3-16th. I easily arranged it via their email adress.

Very good value, I thought. Rooms are great, w/DVD players.

It is a 10 min walk from Sukhumvit. Many Thai restauarants and massage places along the walk.

But I never saw much action going on in Toxic club. Many nights the girls working there were hanging out in the lobby. Nice to talk to, but I was on my way out or back in w/BG in tow.

The trick to getting there is to take a taxi but go down Soi 20. There is a short connection between 18 and 20 that is just above where TL is located at. Make the right turn and then you/taxi can drive up Soi 18 to get out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a hotel there before under entirely different management, but the new owner/operator has completely redone the inside (and some of the outside) of the building. Rooms totally remodeled, all new furniture and equipment, utilities brought up to standard, etc. For practical purposes, the current Town Lodge is a new hotel (opened in Aug. 2005). It bears no relationship to whatever was there before.

EP

:devil:

• 3 months later...

I know I give this Hotel quite a few plugs (well deserved IMHO), but what happened half an hour ago blew me away !!

I have juggled another visit and arrive Friday morning (Trip only confirmed today)

So I called the Hotel to book.

Did not say who was calling....Just rang..

.."Hello (wa dee krab)...Do you have a room available on Friday??"...

response...."Sawasdee Ka Mr. ****, room 2** again...O.K. for you??"...

Absolutely brilliant.

The Staff in this hotel are absolute Gems

:up::worship: :worship: :up:

limbo said:

Hi Dumsoda,

Checked that link but prefer to have a direct link to their own website rather than a BKKTonight link.

Got their email adress from a previous post already.

Thanks anyway.

Limbo, we are selling so many rooms at The Twin Lodge. It is the best seller at the moment. Only 1080 Baht/night inc ABF for a standard.

Dumsoda,

Know what you mean. we get all types of requests, and the hotel staff can confirm immediately. One of the only few in Thailand who will. Saw some posts on the other forum bout never recieving emails back from the hotel.

We always get confirmation from the hotel within 5- 10 mins. Dunno what the other guys are doing?

Is it true that you can bf the bartendies in Toxic?

Shit, even after 6 stays, I'm gettin' ripped!!!!

I pay 1200...55555555

Re: Bartendies

NO, as far as I know

But there are some very nice ladies available.

I have never BF'd anyone from here....always B.Y.O. for me.

Almost did one night early in the year..lol... but ended up so smashed it just didn't happen

Jenny's still got the video of me dancing.... and I NEVER dance.

Had many great nights in Toxic and always buy the girls some drinks...

Tomorrow will be no exception

:beer:

Archived