Which cell service?

EasySt

I was just wondering if AIS One-2-call is still the best way to go for cell service or is DTAC or Orange a decent alternative in terms of coverage and price. I've been away for a long time so I will need to get a new SIM when I arrive anyways.

Last I was there a few years ago, AIS was the best for coverage and the 900Mhz they use seems to penetrate bar and hotel walls better.

I think Orange is only 1800Mhz correct?

I'd only go AIS, there is a lot of games being played between them, and they all claim each other is stopping interconnection.

Whoever is doing it, if you go with the largest network you'll be more likely to make contat with the person you want too.

Prices are pretty much the same.

One thing about Orange, the smallest of the three, that I like is they give PCT phone accounts which are I think better than mobile.

DOOG

these days ais & dtac are very mature networks & offers excellent coverage & service e.g. much better than say UK(shitty coverage)!!

orange as well ain't bad I never lost coverage of it this trip covering bkk, lopburi phuket areas.

ais 900mhz, dtac&orange 1800mhz.

I'd probably choose Orange if I was you. Alternatively DTAC but NOT taksins AIS moneymaker...

Archived