For Oz blokes only ...

Flashermac

EQHO Communications is a leading global provider of localization services. More than just a translation company, we provide localization solutions that encompass the whole lifecycle of design, development, and publishing of websites, software, technical documentation and eLearning systems.

Headquarted in Bangkok, Thailand, we also have offices in England and a global sales team in the US, UK, Sweden, Holland, and Asia. Following the success of our Bangkok-based expatriate sales team in selling into Asian countries, we are now seeking an Australian national to sell into Australia from Bangkok.

The position offers:

- A comfortable basic salary and the industry's leading commission package

- A career path in an exciting and fast-moving multinational environment

- Support in lead generation, marketing, and cross-selling from the current team

- Work permit and all expenses

Requirements

- Australian national, aged 24-36, resident in Bangkok

- Previous sales experience, preferably in presenting complex solutions

- Willing to travel to Australia on business (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane) once-a-month

- Technical knowledge of websites, software, or publishing would be an advantage

For more information, see http://eqho.com

Please send your resume to info@eqho.com or call (+66) 2637 8060 ext. 133

Thanks for posting this, Flasher, but I do find it ironic, given that many Australian companies seem to have sales teams which wouldnt look out of place at the United Nations ::

That said, it *is* important to have a sales rep who understands the culture of the people he/she is trying to woo. My experience has mainly been with the financial markets, and they have notoriously short arms and deep pockets once you get past the boardroom BS.

I hope your new addition is everything you seek.

All the best,

Artie

Archived