Ever Pull a Farang Bird in LOS ?

INTJ

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said, "I can appreciate that to some members financially or otherwise imprisoned in the west, partaking in threads like "bla-bla days and counting", and anxiously saving for a ticket to pay for some more Thai pussy in X months time, the concept of living in Thailand and hunting ordinary farang women may be hard to grasp.".

I live in Bangkok!!!!!

INTJ,

I thought about your illness during a somewhat sleepness night. It brought back my own memories of when I weakened and lowered myself. Think you ought to go ahead and do it and just get it out of your system, bearing in mind what is a challenge and fun for you may may be the start of a life together in her eyes.

No idea about KSR women but Western women on business assignments are lonley and ignored.

The expensive hotels like the Landmark are not the place to look. I think more the service apt type of places. There were some at the President on Soi 24 once, 38 Mansion on Soi 38 at one time, and a smattering of hotels around Sukhumvit. Used to be a number of smaller hotels around Wireless Rd as well.

An exec on a few month assignment is not going to be someplace like the Landmark or Marriot.

American women tend to bring the most baggage and tend to be the unhappiest. What they think of a three month assignment setting up an accounting system or a computer network for the office in exotic Thailand turns into hell for them when nobody is intererested and they tire of the company of the secretary assigned to take them out every so often.

European women do much better at enjoying Bangkok when alone in my experience.

Wear a suit or at least long sleeves and a tie and visit as many service apts as possible. Talk to Western women that you meet if there is a coffee shop or small restaurant.

You could even just hang around and ask any western women that you meet questions about the apt.

Just start a converstaion and you will get a feel from there.

It really is far easier than in the US and proably Europe as well.

Archived