Ever Pull a Farang Bird in LOS ?

INTJ

3 fellangs in the two years and 5 months i have been in LOS.

All three in Samui.

First one was a 50+ year old (im 32) 'Sarf Larndon' (South London for non Brits) woman who was with her daughter, 4am on a late night beach party bar. Horrible. Realy minging, to be honest. Fell asleep on the beach and woke up the next day with my tongue stuck to my cheek and 50 moggy bites. Plus, i lost my bike. Oh, and i sent a text message to my mate Dal bragging about the the fact that i shaged this horrible old woman *and went down on her* and sent it to my Dad, by mistake (Dad is under Dal in my phone)

Second one was a 19 year old Bristol (England) bird who was on Samui for 2 weeks. Completley filthy, and loved it. Made a pleasent suprise to shag a bird that WANTED to be shaged. Ace.

Third was a great looking gal who admited to me, before going down on her, that she had thrush. She was great looking, nice body, 22 years old, i thought fuck it, i dont care. Fucked her and nothing bad came of it, STD wise.

And thats it. Living in Samui though, if you are out most nights and frequent the usual tourist joints, its fairly easy to pull. BKK is way harder to pull a felang, in my opinion. As for doning a suit, hanging out in up-market hotels and figuring the options out....why bother? Get a return to Samui (4400B promo) and go to Green Mango in shorts and T. Far easier, and more fun. And more choice.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived