Thai brothel houses in Chiang Mai

Went in the third place to the right of the Karoke...wow! Their is some young girls in this place. Also, try 300 baht if you bring your own condoms. Bit of a waste land inside but better looking girls then the 370 place on the corner to the left of the karoke. Then 10 am opening!

interesting stuff...

SkiBum

> I knew someday someone were gonna bring the chicken farm

> reports as we know them from cambodia. At 300bt its also

> nearing the 5$ levels

Yup.. At the risk of pulling a threat-jack, I always wondered why guys went to Cambodia for P4P anyway when obviously 200-300 baht brothels exist all over Thailand. So it's not price.. so.. ??

bird flu! just back from chinagmai and both the girls i met(er) at Saiyuri and President hotel had colds- omigod! not sure if you have this area covered but there used to be THB200 brothels in an area called Santhitam (not too far from the Central shopping area). Been in but never taken out..

Just to close this exchange...

The chicken ranch opens at 8:00 am on Sundays after 17:00 it's a ghost bar. The place on the corner with the hall has a decent looking girl and at 370 baht is a steal! She is married...go figure! I don't plan on visiting again but the info is spot on! They just keep changing the price of pepsi from 10 baht to 30 baht in both places! Well, thats it on this section of Thai style brothels off soi 13!

SkiBum

Archived