Thai brothel houses in Chiang Mai

Anyone...

I know about all the massage places, gogo and beer bars, coffee houses, cafe's and karoke's! I heard about some place in Chiang Mai with Thai style brothel setups... Can not for the life of me find any! Ideas! Looking for seedy places..low end not top end!

SkiBum

Vintage_Kwai said:

I heard, years ago, that they were somewhere around the earthen ramparts - kamphaeng din, as the locals call it. Do note, also, an allegedly high percentage of AIDS...

Kampeng Din places long gone. May be a few in the outskirts or towards Mae Rim and Chiang Dao. The tuk-tuk guys would know. Ask for ban-sao.

Vintage_Kwai said:

Yah, I guess things have really changed. I stayed there for a year, '88 - 89. Really laid-back then. The last time I went back, it was a long drive from Bangers about three years ago, and that just for the weekend. Traffic around the Wororot market hadn't changed any...

I looked in those places by the Mae Ping Hotel. Too rough for me. There were some other private houses around in the 80's that were OK. I think they all got shut down after AIDS became a serious problem. Fang and Chiang Rai had a lot too...not sure about now.

There are still lots of places. But not generally known to farangs. Even the few expats that know them keep them quiet. You need to hang with some of the long stay guys there to get an intro. Some the guys that hang at Mad Dogs or HHH on Moon Muang have all the info. Buy them a few beers and ask around. Check if the 'Housewife's Club' is still happening. But never fear there is lots of action worth finding, it's just kept well under the radar.

Anything I've ever seen brotherl-wise is pretty grim.. Concrete shack, plastic chairs, pink light and girls who look like their chromosome count is all over the place.Major 'Eeeew!'.

I'd indeed start with the tuk tuk squad anywhere up and down Loi Kroh or along Moon Muang. However with this approach the risk is always that they truck you straight to Sayuri or Pandora where they quote you 2000 baht including his cut, where Sayuri is normally 900 baht or so. So you have to make sure he knows you don't want a massage parlour.

What some barstool dwellers call 'housewives club' is a little karaoke-cum-brothel that's open durin daytime, but not stocked with housewives: the usualy mix of hilltribe mountain midgets. Strange, because it's in an otherwise very respectable urban area (Sub-soi of Nimmanhaemin Soi 13 IIRC)

Currently, an interesting local scene has sprung up along Sri Ping Muang Road (Or is that one called Wiang Ping rd.. Never quite sure). Not sure if it's also straight P4P but in THailand, when in dount, the answer is usually yes. :)

It's a weird road going from nowhere to nowhere. You'd get there by following Chang Klan Road (Night bazar) road South, past the Pantip Plaza intersection with Sridonchai Rd, then turn right at the next traffic lights, then left at the first traffic lights and follow that road.

It's a very international scene with likely 5 different languages being spoken in any random shack. . (Like Akha, Lisu, Chinese, etc. :)

Let us know what happens. :)

Chanchao said:

What some barstool dwellers call 'housewives club' is a little karaoke-cum-brothel that's open durin daytime, but not stocked with housewives: the usualy mix of hilltribe mountain midgets. Strange, because it's in an otherwise very respectable urban area (Sub-soi of Nimmanhaemin Soi 13 IIRC)

Currently, an interesting local scene has sprung up along Sri Ping Muang Road (Or is that one called Wiang Ping rd.. Never quite sure). Not sure if it's also straight P4P but in THailand, when in dount, the answer is usually yes. :)

It's a weird road going from nowhere to nowhere. You'd get there by following Chang Klan Road (Night bazar) road South, past the Pantip Plaza intersection with Sridonchai Rd, then turn right at the next traffic lights, then left at the first traffic lights and follow that road.

It's a very international scene with likely 5 different languages being spoken in any random shack. . (Like Akha, Lisu, Chinese, etc. :)

Let us know what happens. :)

On Nimmanhaemin Soi 13 right... It's the first sub soi on the right past the guesthouse/aptarments right! There are two places in this spot! The second place is a Karoke called nihak(some 5 letter word) the first house is rather odd and I at first missed it. It is open at 10 am. It has no sign out front, however, motto bikes are out front...you enter a door to the left of the front and walk down a rather long hall. This opens up into, what at first seems, a restaurant! However, it is a sitting area for food and drinks but also the choosing ground for what ever women you see. This place is really cheap... 10 baht for pepsi, 370 baht for room, condoms, sex, BJ and shower! The women, I see why it has the name "Housewives club" alot of women are in their 30 to 40's, in this house knitting 6 of the 8 were knitting scarfs...might have been for scarfman- Is this the spot! I only went through the motions here: I didn't have sex. I talked to some guy out front who gave me the scoop on both places and the money to pay! In the room I put the condom on and stoped the lady after she was ready to place my member inside her. I also did the same with the BJ and hand job! I'm reporting not partaking! I just wanted to make sure she did all of the following I've listed before I claim 370 baht all in! Everything involved a condom- I didn't press the issue!

The 2nd spot next door opens around 8pm and is similiar in most ways. The girls are better and worth the 570 to 770 price tag! I plan to go back to the second place to examine again!

"""It's a weird road going from nowhere to nowhere. You'd get there by following Chang Klan Road (Night bazar) road South, past the Pantip Plaza intersection with Sridonchai Rd, then turn right at the next traffic lights, then left at the first traffic lights and follow that road"""

This one has stumped me! I ended up in nowhere land! If you mean turn right at the corner of Pantip plaza just past Fuji then I found a neat little place (no way anyone would find this one if not shown)! However, If you mean turn right at the next light after pantip plaza...the Hospital... I'm lost!

SkiBum

Great, you found the Nimmanhaemin places. :) There's actually three, also the 'chicken farm' next door. :)

> This one has stumped me! I ended up in nowhere land! If you mean turn right at the

> corner of Pantip plaza just past Fuji then I found a neat little place (no way

> anyone would find this one if not shown)! However, If you mean turn right at the

> next light after pantip plaza...the Hospital... I'm lost!

Did I mention this is nighttime only? During the day it's indeed middle-of-nowhere land.

To clarify, you indeed do NOT turn right at the Pantip intersection, but the next one. That's where Buarawong Residence is on the left, and some hotel on the other side of the intersection.

Also there's another way to get there but it involves a rather iffy turn diagonally to the right into the road/soi after the M&P gas station:

(When driving South bound on Chang Klan, just after passing the Pantip intersection with Sridonchai road you'd go right-diagonally into that road/soi. Then just keep going, straight on at the little traffic lights, then past the 'Mae lae Dek Hospital', then the road makes some right-left turns and then you get to a straight end with loads of little bar shacks along it. Only open in the evening.

Or, another route, go South along Kamphaeng Din, cross Sridonchai road still on Kamphaeng din going SOuth, then where all the traffic turns left across the little bridge you do that to. Then you get to the same small traffic light intersection, but approaching from that way you'd turn right.

(BTW there's some small brothel-like places on that stretch of Kamphaeng Din south of Sridonchai as well. Shit why do I know these things. :)

Cheers,

Chanchao

Archived