How much does bangkokreal make each month?

-.-.-

Is it a little or is it a lot?

If it is a lot how much does he send to his wife in BKK each month?

If bangkokreal does not have a wife how much does he pay for shorttime in Soi Nana? Long time? Cowboy? Patpong? A katoey in front of Thermae at 3:00am?

Does he use condoms?

If he does use condoms what brand?

Is he a Magnum dude or an average Durex guy like me?

If an all nite seesion turns backwards and the anal option presents itself, what would bangkokreal prefer? KY regular or the new KY with the warming sensation?

Or to hell with KY as the Durex personal lube is better?

Does he buy the Durex personal lube at Foodland or a drugstore or 7-11 on Soi 23?

If you think my quesitons are too fucking personal feel free to post "fuck off himitsu, none of your fucking buisness" right here and then hit reply.

Don't worry, no matter how harsh the reply I will never ask other people how much you make.... I won't even ask you.

Hey Himitsu, don't you think you're being a tad too personal here?

What the mermaid is your problem, man?

First BKKreal and now you?

Go mermaid yourself and stop asking mermaid personal question on a mermaid public board like this one since it's none of your mermaid mermaid mermaid business.

Have a nice mermaid day!

:beer:

Replaced the f-word to make it look less harsh.

Zaad,

You are right. I am being too personal.

Since you were too polite to use the f... word I will not ask any personal questions about you.

How much you make is your business and since you answered so politely I hope no one else on the board inquires into the Zaad private finances.

It is YOUR business.....NOT mine.

(If you would like to elaborate on a recent sexual experience, leaving out the financial part, I am sure most posters would not mind)

limbo said:

Wonder if he's man enough to say what he actually does.

.... I fail to see how man you are by telling how much one does...... :dunno:

OTOH, it reminds me of this joke..... for fun a woman asks her ex to be at her new wedding..... and for fun the ex asks the groom how it feels to be swimming in the same canal where others have been before..... Fun replies the groom, specially after the first 2 inches, cos that is all still unused by others.....

BB

Since bkk4real obviously is shitbroke I'll have to ask you - do yoiu earn enough to help him by e.g. sending monthly stipends, which in turn can be forwarded to his wife just outside of bkk?

Personally I find it a very relevant question & I hear out here in asia its something you should rather ask a prostitute than her weight or freakin starsign or buddha forbid original gender

Since bkk4real obviously is shitbroke I'll have to ask you - do yoiu earn enough to help him by e.g. sending monthly stipends, which in turn can be forwarded to his wife just outside of bkk?

Personally I find it a very relevant question & I hear out here in asia its something you should rather ask a prostitute than her weight or freakin starsign or buddha forbid original gender

Now although I've never sent monthly stipends to BGs as:

A) Having never experienced Thailand as a tourist my greatest fear was a BG who would not leave after I was done

and

B) To support a BG for more than an hour is economically imprudent and confuses said BG when you have previously alerted her to the fact that you are done and it is time to fuck off.

However in Bangkokreal's case I'd be happy to send him a small stipend each month if he would be so kind as to entertain a charming fellow by the name of Huge Tyrone who was recently released from incarceration at one of the US's finest correctional facilities in San Quentin, California. Tyrone did a small favor for me (which is how I like to refer to contract killing) prior to accepting the hospitality of the US penal system and in return I feel I owe it to him to assist in his transition back into society. And what better way than to set him up with his own bitch, errrr, I mean "friend" to ease into. I mean ease into society of course.

Let's see, I'd be willing to send BKKreal a monthly stipend of B500 to keep Tyrone entertained. By entertained I of course mean to keep Tyrone from raping the female (and katoey) population of the greater Bangkok metropolitan area. Shouldn't be too hard as long as BKKreal has experience with large (as in 2 ltr soda bottle) sized objects being anally inserted. Of course BKKreal is more than welcome to dress in appropriate female attire so that said acts might not be construed as gay.

Please let me know ASAP as I need to arrange air tickets. ::

I heard BKKreal's missus(Fat Nat) came home today 5 days after BKK kicked her out and put her in the game coz Bkk's fucking broke, Nat walked in-threw 505 baht on the table and said " five hundred and five baht, there take the fucking lot..." BKK counted it and said to her "who was the lousy cunt who gave you the 5 baht?"

she replied- "all of 'em..."

Archived