Phuket - Patong

check_bin_krap

Sand Inn is nice

( and quiet after magrita bar across the street music stops)

Just be sure to ask for a no smoking room( if are not a smoker of course) got one one time that really reeked/

Many hotels LOOK like they are on the beach, but in fact have a road in front, I have a 3 year old, so having a hotel that walks out onto the beach is a definate advantage.

I stay when alone at the Sea Pearl, but check web sites carefully,

Look into old threads, there is a great web site based in Phuket that shows you room availablility, cheaper rates than anywhere

DGO

DOG

5081 of zippo info....and posting

Check late stays.com a day or two ahead of arrival... I was in Patong in October and Novembefr both and I can tell you that there are many many more Farang week before last than in in mid October...Man Many more punters. the girlie count is up up up I did note a few stunners had returned. Again, have a look at that discount site or let the cabbie in from the airort get you something. Do you home work so you know what you are doing.

BTW, Blue Flame Fart....Sea Pearl is is no longer...Itg is now the Absolute Sea Pearl and they are not totally finisned but have sor pay 10 stay 14 or pay 5 stay 7...

How many decades has it been since Blue Flame Fart has been in Patong??????????? Bet he is still okking for Soi Sea Pearl bars?

Alfmaz said:

I stayed at this place nice near the beach and on the main street http://www.phuket.com/aloha-phuket/

I stayed at this place and prepaid at about Bt700 per night. I extended my stay and paid the hotel direct the same amount but they originally wanted about Bt1000 or so.

Their rates on the web are too high. The hotel is not worth those prices. It might be worth Bt1000 in high season.

The reason I stayed at it was that a guy I met on the plane was booking it at the airport counter. I agreed to share a cab to Patong and looked at the information brochure.

The driver said he could get a god rate and he stopped at an agent on the way, paid, got a coupon etc. Stayed on as it seemed good value at Bt700 or so. The guy at the airport counter paid Bt1000.

Archived