My Sexless Trip to Pattaya

chilli13

Thanks for a nice report.

"I don?t know why, but as we chat she relaxes on the bed. So I relax also. And soon of course we are both without cloths. I am sort of a slow learner, and don?t really know how things got to this point. But I am also a deep thinker, and am having trouble justifying why it is OK now to have sex with her, when it wasn?t OK one night ago. But talk about a nice body, oh my god, she had one. But morality wins out, and I do not have sexual relations with that lady. Fuck."

I remember going through something similar ages ago. Morality lost in my case. It's been all downhill since. :)

Enjoyed your linked travelogue from the comfort of my armchair. You're not on Hesperian Blvd anymore Mr. Fivehead. Though nothing as ambitious, the last couple of years has reawakened my neglected passions of bicycle touring and Southeast Asia, with a collision of both. A near perfect fit.

Though field tests have thus far been confined, on shabby rented equipment, to pedestrian garden variety short circuits in Northern Thailand, which is otherwise ideal, I now scout all roads for suitability. The rutted dirt tracks of Cambodia seem especially appealing. Except during monsoon. At least your humor remained dry.

With regards to your sexless problem and morality dilemma, perhaps more saddle cushioning is the answer. Happy trails.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts. And thank you lazyphil for the actress's name, it has now been updated and linked to another page with a bunch of her photo's on it.

And a brief update: I called the young lady from the Philippines this morning and she has left her job. She will get another passport and return to the Philippines ASAP. Then she will apply for a job in Dubai, a place that I am not familur with.

Finally, if you read stickman's reader submissions and see one entitled "bicycles, sauna's and morality" It is a rewritten version of this same story.

Thanks again all.

Archived