Forget closing time! What about opening time?!

bibblies

The latest edition of Asiabugle comes pretty close to saying that closing times for the gos gos will move back to 2am and mentions several in-door venues that already stay open well past 2 am. Perhaps someone has realized that the early closing times have only pushed the party out onto Sukhumvit. Or perhaps I am only dreaming. Either way, it does seem as though Bangkok is much more relaxed about closing times than it was even a scant six months ago. Let's hope this trend towards rationality continues.

ive been to soi cowboy weekday nights at 6:30 for happy hour and theres lots of activity. i just sat and watched the commotion.

sit on the corner at nana plaza and watch the girls rock up and thats in the afternoon when its broad daylight. its a bit hardcore and likely to put you off nana plaza with all the freaks that go by but its kinda interesting. the girls in that corner bars (name???) would be willing for action they're there from early afternoon or go to beer bars theres a reasonable amount during the day!!

the idea of drinking and going to a gogo in daylight somehow never hits the spot somehow.
True. And a disco at 7:30 p.m. doesn't seem right either.

When you see the impromptu afterhour sidewalks bars running from Soi 3 to Asoke, you are seeing what happens when a government tries to impose irrational policies that are contrary to human nature.

'the idea of drinking and going to a gogo in daylight somehow never hits the spot somehow'

rocked my World.

enter the Go-Go and after a couple of Beers get the takeaway for almost 24 Hours.......... :up:

with my #1 Girl and i would BF her at around 3pm and the Day and Night was spent

fucking,eating,fucking,drinking,fucking,talking and don't forget the fucking......

an easy option for fun at that time of Day if you want sex without having to look too far.

and the good thing was she would push her Friends on me and i had other options............. :chili:

for me the earlier they open,the better.........

Archived