Asian Tourists

asiafun

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malaysian families come mainly for sight seeing. The women seem to do a lot of shopping here. Single men come to shag their brains out! Those that I know prefer the massage parlours over the go-go bars. They want to plunk their money down and get on with it, no ogling shapely dancers or wasting money on lady drinks. Just wham-bam-thank you ma'am.

The Chinese tend to come in large tour groups. They stay hotels that cater to them, travel around in big tour buses, do a lot of shopping and take hundreds of pictures of themselves in front of landmarks. Even the Chinese-Thais poke fun at the Chinese tourists because of the way they dress (shorts and straw hats) and their constant chattering.

Japanese tourists are notorious for flying in on JAL, staying in Japanese owned hotels, eating in Japanese restaurants ... and then shagging Thai BGs. The younger type are backpackers. Some of the backpacker gals are cute and allegedly are the easiest women in Asia to get into the sack. (Have to speak a bit of Japanese to break the ice though.) I had a friend who claimed he had never slept with a Thai gal. He spent his time picking up young Japanese travellers and having them stay in his apartment for the time they were in Bangkok.

Flashermac,

Honorable Khun Flashermac, may I humbly ask for your insightful opinion regarding Korean Nationals visiting and living in Bangkok?

Since Koreans are known for their generosities, well mannered, endearing personality and sensually provocativeness!

I've heard lots of Koreans visit Pattaya and Angeles City, but I don't care for Pattaya and Angeles City because I don't have enough bananas to go around.

Please honorable Khun Flashermac, please share your opinion with commoners!

Don't know much about Korean tourists. There is a Korean restaurant area in Bangkok that is supposed to have some entertainment spots in it too. Never been there though. Except for one Korean student in an international programme I taught a few years ago, the only Koreans I know here are Korean-American. They act just like any other Americans and go to the same places as the rest of us.

p.s. I've been puzzled to meet a few Korean monks here though. I didn't know that Buddhist monks went off on holidays. Thai monks don't.

Flashermac said:

Japanese tourists are notorious for flying in on JAL, ...... Some of the backpacker gals are cute and allegedly are the easiest women in Asia to get into the sack. (Have to speak a bit of Japanese to break the ice though.) .

so what you are saying is that if you catch JAL (lets say from the USA into Bangkok). You'll have a "head" start on the others? Hhahahah. Joking. Interesting breakdown though.

Archived