Pattaya Gogo - bad experience

cozmo

Week of Nov 14....I ended up arriving Pattaya a day early as we rescheduled a BKK meeting until the following week, so was straight into a taxi and down to PTY. The Chick I usually see from LD Showcase was already BF'd for a couple of days (was expecting me later in the week) so I got out and about, had a good time with the lads, got pretty drunk and ended up with a girl from Living Doll 1.

She seemed a real cheerful and up for anything little minx, I was looking fwd to getting her back to hotel.

I got her back to the room and when I came out of the shower, before I even touched her she started crying and going on about her Thai Boyfriend, who she gives all her money to, finding a new lady. ("has ladynew"), said she was 1 month pregnant and doesn't want the baby. I comforted her and said all the right things but after she was howling for 2 hours I said it might be best she leaves. That made her worse and insisted I shag her, she needed the baht, of course but a shag was the last thing I wanted and just wanted this crying/crazy? woman out of my hotel room. I gave her B1000 told her she was lucky with that. Then she started hitting her stomach (saying "baby inside"), she doesn't want it and wants to kill herself too, I had to hold her arms so she'd stop. Then starts telling me I must shag her and pay B2000. I insisted she leave, had to try and dress her and get her to move. No luck. It was really hard as she was still crying but I was starting to wonder if I was getting scammed. I threatened to call security and she agreed to leave but wanted to use the bathroom first. She went in and stayed in with the door locked for one hour. I had to threaten to call security again as I was worried about her using my razor. She finally left. I was half worried and half thinking what a stupid bastard I was and should have booted her out as soon as the crying started. Too nice for my own good, lesson learned.

I thought about dropping down to see Shane and complaining but if she's genuinely in a bad situation and upset right now I wouldn't want to add to her trouble. Heard of any such stories? Perhaps an isolated incident I'll just put down to one of the girls having a rough time.

I then stayed with the the original bird I went to see from LD Showcase for 3 days, there's merit for knowing you'll not be getting any surprises - the pro's and cons of butterflying. It sounds easier than the situation was for me, I couldn't sleep at all afterward, she was in the room from 2-30am until 6am, The only bad experience I've had in Pattaya.

I had one who DID slash her wrists in my room (nothing major but they did need stitching up - which she then took out in the baht bus - so we had to go back to teh Hospital)

It was when she was walking around the hotel with the TV threatening to throw it through the window that I gave up - took security to get her out, I was mainly worried about the knife.

Very sad. Drugs and Desperation.

Not Pattaya though, maybe she has relocated

:D :D :D

Hey Cozmo. This kinda shit happens more often than you think. Had happened to me a couple of times. They should just get into show business.(an academy winning performance) All that crying and the stories. I have said this before. First sign of good gal gone bad in your room. Get her out ouf there. If she doesn't leave call security. good luck. eee

cozmo said:...<snipped>...I got her back to the room and when I came out of the shower, ...said she was 1 month pregnant and doesn't want the baby. ...I said it might be best she leaves. ... I gave her B1000 told her she was lucky with that.

A gal I'd seen a number of times returned from her village a month or so pregnant. A local Thai had knock her up. She was distraught and not willing to 'play'. She didn't want the kid...and I dropped her off at the abortion counseling clinic on Soi-5. The do counsel and regardless of Thai law prohibiting abortion they will help the gals get it done if that's what they really want.

THe only hassle I've ever had was a few years ago with a gal from Buffalo Bar. I'd BF'ed her L/T. Once in the room she claimed she had to leave at 2pm, as her parents were coming in from Trat via bus. I know that busses don't run at that time. We'd already played around some, so I offered her 500-Bt, telling her to leave. She refused to go, wanting 1000-Bt. No way, I said...I never overpay and the service wasn't that great anyway. It got to a point of me trying to forceable toss her from my place...and I got nowhere. I called condo security and...not suprisingly.. they were of no help. With some trepidation and reluctance, I finally called the Tourist Police...and quite to my surprise they asked me to pay the 500-Bt to the gal and tossed her out. They never asked for anything from me.

Shit happens man, chalk it up to experience.

A girl from Nana that I'd seen a few times decided to go psycho on me. Crying and telling me she was gonna kill herself. I told her to go ahead and do it, well that just made her more pissed off. She started hitting me so I pushed her on to the bed. While trying to restrain the chick her clothes started coming off, and I was strangely aroused. It was like some wierd Japanese fetish being played out in real life. She was going on and on and wouldn't shut up, so I stuck my cock in her mouth and that kept her quiet for a while. She ended up passing out on the floor and I checked out of the hotel with her still in the room! Saw her again on a subsequent trip, but luckily she didn't recognize me. Crazy bitches. :rolleyes:

Archived