Meaning of thai handles on this board

Pescator

How would everybody with a thai handle here in Nanaplaza like to explain the meaning of their handle?

I`ve encountered quite a few that I don`t know and I`m sure there are others on this board who feel the same way.

I could start off with explaining my own although I`m sure most of you out there are quite familiar with this term: Hua Nguu.

Which literally means Snake Head. If you have ever seen any thai comic books you will sooner or later come across a drawing of a guy depicted with the head of a snake rising above his head. And he will be looking at a girl.

So the meaning of Hua Nguu is basically a guy who spots a girl and certain thoughts arise in his head. Or just a guy looking for girls. A variation is Tao Hua Nguu, where Tao just mean old man, but in this sense more like dirty old man.

Hua Nguu

BelgianBoy,

Just how big is it? I Work in an industry where everyone showers together at the end of their shift, some guys get some funny nic names. One guy was known as "coke can", another was known as "the goanna" (Australian version of the komoto dragon). Another guy would never wash his face because the other guys would whack him on the "old fella" with a broom handle when he wasn't looking.

sorry to diverge, back to the subject

fred

quote:

Originally posted by rictic:

Originally posted by BelgianBoy:

[qb]

How big ? ask the satisfied ladies.....

I think if we ask the UNsatisfed ones we'll get a clearer picture..[/QB]

Ha ! and wheeeeere will you find them ???

lol !!! smile.gif" border="0

------------------------------------------

And to keep the thread going ..... do explain your handle....

[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: BelgianBoy ]

quote:

Originally posted by Lamock Chokaprret:

lamock chokaprret

Lamock
is the Thai word for 'vulgar.' Basically, the phrase means 'someone who derives sexual pleasure from viewing naked women.' .

Now who would take pleasure from viewing naked women? Not me for sure! Goddamn perverts! laugh.gif" border="0

[ February 15, 2002: Message edited by: Hua Nguu ]

Archived