Not So Naughty Trip to Hua Hin

BJ_Blackowitz

In about 48 Hrs fromNow my flight for BKK leaves, this time again with the Missus, and headed directly to Hua Hin. A friend on mine leaves on teh same flight Out but will meat his More or less Steady GF in BKK before heading back from Business trip. He asked if would would meet the moring for heading back for a quick "wash and go" before, but unfortunally I will not get rid of the missus that day,a dn then would prefere the day in HH playing folf then "shopping in BKK"

Nevertheless I will keep you informed on the "normal" life around Hua Hin, and might be able to "sneak out" and check out soi 57 and surroundings without the missus.

Keep reading. will keep you all informed with postings and pictures this time (as they will be not so naughty)

Just discussed the spring plan as well with mrs Fly as well. I will be heading for PTY in Feb with 50% probabilty and will the off course engange in the not so unnaughty deeds and plans and am allready looking forward.... Off course I will only play golf there..... (fill the holes I mean)

Archived