Losing pieces of me

rockbrowns

Back from my second trip to BKK/Pattaya!

Here I am back at work , wishing I could be back there again. Reading the boards, relishing the stories, and looking for good airfares to go back in late winter!

I do feel like I have changed since prior to my first adventure. I have spent time in AMS, Cancun, Germany FKK getting professional services, but when I left it was done. Satisfied, happy, and ready to go back to reality. However, since I have been to Thailand, I have an unquenchable thirst to be back.

This past time I met a girl named AE at a pool place near Gullivers. She was exotic , exciting , and wonderful tonic for my needs. I was pretty much willing to spend the rest of my 10 days in BKK with her, but my friends convinced me otherwise and off to Pattaya. Such a different place than BKK. Way too many choices and definitely a change of pace. Once again, having a great time with bar girls, go go girls, Lucifer girls!!!!

I am married and have two young children. Maybe I feel a bit guilty about these travels? My wife has turned into the once a week lay , get it done and over type of woman. She is a great mom and I really should be happy with the overall package. But i still have that urge and Thailand is such the place.

Anyhow, I am definitely different now. Urges to be in Thailand course through my veins. The hunt , the action, the relaxation, the golf, the fun!! Anyhow, thought I would share my feelings at this moment and looking forward to my next time in Thailand!

RB,

From what you describe I fully understand you & respect you for pulling off so many sex trips being married with kids - assuming you perhaps gets away with it as part of biz trips?

Anyway I feel sorry for you that the exciting sexlife has diminished if it ever was there in the first place so go get those hot thai whores & perhaps marry one in the process :hubba:

i had the urges after my first visit and was desparate to get back and i did return a few times in a short space of time.

thankfully now the urge to visit has tailed off quite a lot.

don't get me wrong i would return to Thailand each Year for a visit if i could but for me now it is not a priority.

i had great times and hopefully i will return and have even better times.

but i'm settled now with the GF and while i visited Thailand without her and obviously cheated on her i'm happy with her and she'll do for me.

the good thing which has come out of my visits has been finding Boards like this one and having the chance to make Friends with People and obviously meet Members face to face and clink those Beer glasses.

your good self included..............

same same here, Home: 2 kids, wife(married close to 20 yrs,good woman and mother ), professional with own business. Thailand: business, golf, ladies, sanook....addicted, but wiser each time I visit(most of the times).

Chok dee,

HOKS

I am married and have two young children

You need to be carefull when you play around in Thailand, you have a lot to loose especially if your frigid wife was to find out, turn nasty and run off to her lawyer with vengance on her mind. Thai girls as you know are famously posssive and frequently indescrete, so whatever you do don't disclose your phone no. or contact details or you could end up getting calls from them when you return home. I'm sure that would upset the apple cart and put a damper on future trips, or worse. If I were you I would play safe and stick to the more professional service providers, at least you can trust them to be annonymous and provide a quality service. Most people I know consider the club run by a French guy as the best in town, you can fulfill your wildest fantacy and he even gives a guarantee of satisfaction or your money back, which in Thailand is rare indeed. This club is called EDEN and is located just off the Suk, I can't remember the exact soi number but I am certain there are many happy customers on this board who will be happy to oblige you. ::

Addendum...

You know go slowly and keep iyour priorities straight and keep your winkie wrapped. The power of dillusion is enormous with these girls of all types ...GTG BG whatever

Delete the concept of marrying one bro unless you really want confusion. As my best Thai friend says its best to go with

a watuuprasong cleah-(clear objective)

IE get laid and get it out of your system -

Caue "losing pieces of me"portends to troubles ahead.

Take Care :)

:) :) :) :)

Rockbrowns,

I agree with the posts here. Take it easy man & don't go too far. Don't let a Thai shagging trip spoil your judgement.

I'm nowhere near as experienced as other posters around here, but I can see that the Sanuk scene, while loads of fun, can also be dangerously addictive. I'm also happily married to a wonderful woman who would be devastated if she found out about any shagging trips I've made.

Having said that I've got a PTY trip lined up mid Jan. I limited myself to 3 nights only, probably out of guilt

Whatever you do don't trade in your wife for a BG. :devil::liar:

ayumutia said:

I'm also happily married to a wonderful woman who would be devastated if she found out about any shagging trips I've made.

Having said that I've got a PTY trip lined up mid Jan. I limited myself to 3 nights only, probably out of guilt

Hi ayum,

No offence, but I could not help laughing as I read your post.

The madness of it - as someone else said, another one bites the dust.

Khwai

Archived