Losing pieces of me

rockbrowns

Khwai,

No offence taken.

This is actually a common disease, which is called 'marriage schizophrenia' (pls excuse spelling). Many suffer from it and it kicks in after the 7 year itch.

It seems so many, and not just the board members here, have very similar issues with their wives for various reasons after so many years of marriage.

I think the difference here is that the board members have the balls (pun intended) to improve their situation instead of fantasizing about it. Nature built in us the desire to "procreate" much longer than the women folk.

In a few more weeks I will do more field work on my doctoral for procreation in the LOS! ;)

Thanks for the inputs! I dont really think i want to go off the deep end marrying a bar girl. That seems outright idiotic. I like the trips twice a year (under the guise of business travel). Just cant get caught by the wife! Hard to explain the BKK passport stamps if I said I was in India or Singapore. Too expensive to keep losing the passport and the boys in customs dont like missing pages (know that for a fact).

Tell you , it has been nice to have a forum to communicate regarding this! I always have the dream "thailand" to entertain me as long as i can still get it up! That is a good thought to have since my reality is a rated PG!

Archived