Take your medication!

Flashermac

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, it would appear so. I have always stood with the security services in times of controversy, but after a hearty serving of humble pie and a giant ostrich egg on my face, I have to agree. Bang out of order for both Miami, and London.

mistakes will always be made.

in this Day and Age Security People are on a knife-edge and MIGHT act differently then others might have.

the Security Forces have a thankless task and are Heroes if they prevent an outrage but are quickly villified if they make a mistake.

in both the Miami and London incidents there have been many different reports about what happened.

who knows what really happened and we will we ever know?.

the Official Reports are normally a Whitewash anyway.........

and look what happens in War with all the Friendly Fire casualties.

of course Friendly Fire is just another name for a fuck up.

just look at the amount of times that US Forces have fired on their Allies.

but this is deemed acceptable in warfare and the big-wigs just shrug it off.............

but one Man 'accidently' shot in a moment of uncertainty is called murder.

but one Man 'accidently' shot in a moment of uncertainty is called murder.

There was nothing accidental about either shooting both men were quite deliberately selected and executed, 7 shots in the head of a restrained man is not an accidental death. The question that now needs to be resolved is what justification the gunmen can provide for their actions, to date all the reasons given have been shown to be a pack of lies, for this alone heads should roll. If a deliberate killing can't be justified, what terminology would you attach to it? If the victim had been my son/brother/father a 'fuck up' just wouldn't suffice

my previous post was wrong on my part in words only.

the 2 People mentioned were killed 'on purpose' by the Law Officials but in certain circumstances

i only know what i read in the Media and suchlike but IF someone did run through an Airport shouting they had a bomb and refused to stop then the ultimate deterrent must be expected.

'to date all the reasons given have been shown to be a pack of lies'

can you elaborate on this?.

do you know the truth and tell me and others what really happened?.

what evidence have you that everything said is a 'pack of lies'?.

'If the victim had been my son/brother/father a 'fuck up' just wouldn't suffice'

but i did say that the Police and like are on a knife-edge at the moment.

but i imagine if YOUR 'son/brother/father' was killed because a Security Person failed to act on someone saying they had a bomb and it had gone off then you might be moaning why didn't the Security act.

as i said before,the People protecting us have an unenvieable job and there is no grey area.

if they suspect someone and shoot to kill and are wrong then they are considered murderers.

but if they fail to react in the same situation and 30 People are killed then they are deemed as not doing their job.

i really don't know what i would do in the situation and hopefully i never will.

but most of us will never know what it is like to make THAT decision and hopefully none of us will.

i'm not saying what happened is right or wrong,just that a decision had to be made at the time and i can imagine the stress and thoughts of the shooters.

Regarding the London tube shooting

BBC report

Later revelations have proved to be more damming and AFAIK the police involved are to be prosecuted (TV news)

Regarding the Orlando shooting:

But the truth comes out from witnesses :

Seven passengers interviewed by the Orlando Sentinel -- seated in both the front and rear of the main passenger cabin -- said Alpizar was silent as he ran past them on his way to the exit. One thought he had taken the wrong flight. Another thought he was going to throw up.

"I can tell you, he never said a thing. He never called out he had a bomb," said Orlando architect Jorge A. Borrelli, who helped comfort Alpizar's wife after the gunfire. "He never said a word from the point he passed me at Row 9. . . . He did not say a word to anybody."

Two teens seated in Row 26 agreed. So did Jorge Figueroa, a power-plant operator from Lakeland seated a few rows behind first class.

"He wasn't saying anything; he was just running," Figueroa said. "I said to myself, 'It is probably a person who took the wrong plane.' "

What passengers did hear were the desperate explanations from Buechner, Alpizar's wife, who at first seemed embarrassed by her husband's hasty exit. She started to follow him off the plane, saying, "He's sick. He needs to get off the plane," witnesses said.

Orlando Sentinel

Hi.

not disputing anything you have said but i just ponder what is the truth over both incidents.

you will always get the Official version and then the Witness versions.

i am no lover of the Police and know that they can twist the facts to their benefit,after all i have been a victim in the past.

but when you get different reports from different People then it's hard to decide which are the true events if you were not there at the time.

i wonder if the truth about these 2 incidents will ever come out?.

I wonder if the truth about these 2 incidents will ever come out?

Personally I doubt it, there are far too many vested interests are at work, but by persuing the truth and not letting it be brushed under the carpet should help prevent it happening again anytime soon. The police should not be allowed to police or investigate themselves, an independant body with access all areas is the only way to go in such cases.

Despite comments in my previous posts on this matter, I believe the UK police to be one of the worlds best law enforcement agencies. If I was to have a problem with the police, I would sooner it be in the UK than anywhere else, but there are many serving officers who are in fact criminals themselves. From the late 70's to the early 90's much of my social life revolved around police friends and aquaintances, during this time I got to know many police personel, and witnessed or heard of things that would shock anyone who thinks the 'boy's in blue' are beyond reproach

Archived