Musicians that drive you mad

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuckin' Barry Manilow! And yeah ... Bolton. And what's that white guys name who was a tv show news guy who plays the piano. Yeah him! He sucks! And Yanni! The Greek guy with the mustache and hair who thinks he's great? He sucks as well. Any rap at all, even Em&Em, although he does have some intelligent lyrics, just can't stand the kid. Although I do agree the rap videos are the sexiest stuff on TV. Some seriously sexy booty on those damned videos. Agree, turn down the volume and watch the ass shakin'! :: U2? Liked their older stuff, but Bono is an ass. McCartney? He's still alive? :D Rather hear some of George's stuff. Or even Lennon's. Never cared for the Stones really, except their older redone blues stuff from loooooooong ago.

Yep, hate boy bands, and those brothers from Boston, New Kids On The Cock. The one with the underwear ads! Donnie and his brother what'sisface? Arrrrrrrgggg! White kids pretending to be rap stars and acting all tough and ghetto. Gimme a friggin' break!

Cent

Mark Wahlberg that was Cent.

Really like him in his movies but don't appreciate the racist crap he pulled off during his CK period.

Don't know what you old farts have against some good rap! :rolleyes:

I'm sure FZ somehow would've done some co work with a rapper sooner or later.

Also not quite sure why Bono is loved so much????? Their early stuff was excellent and their new stuff is still good.

Didn't like Robbie Williams in the beginning but must admit that I got around liking him a lot.

Think that currently the Black Eyed Peas are way overrated, one can hear P-funk all over them. They have some good songs but they're not as good as the hype tells you.

Archived