Fuel rationing at Heathrow

Bkkbound04

I can only add to the rumours, but I have a message to call my travel Agent............something about a change in Flight details. (only got half the message of course!)

Leaving in early Jan from London Gatwick and stopping off anyway Abu something ::, so probably not connected.............but who knows????

David66UK said:

I can only add to the rumours, but I have a message to call my travel Agent............something about a change in Flight details. (only got half the message of course!)

Leaving in early Jan from London Gatwick and stopping off anyway Abu something ::, so probably not connected.............but who knows????

Abu Something That departure area is terrible it is in urgent need of replacement. A PA system that is so distorted no one can understand what is said in any of the languages, they have to have staff going round and round (Pun intended) asking if you are on a specific flight. I had a 5 hour flight change delay there once never again.

My travel agent has tried that with me and a call to the airline direct has resolved the problem

but if it for gogo juice then no way out.

Good Luck

61/2 + 61/2 + 1 HOURS I would need helping out of my seat after that amount of time. Good luck to you

Just on The Scotsman and the Telegraph web sites

From the Scotsman only 40% for short haul and 66% for long haul flights they have to pick up the rest at other stops

I'm Sure the airlines will work round it after a couple of days They cant afford too many delays as some of the aircraft are in the air 18 hours a day

Yes they are rationing fuel at Heathrow for a short while. I know that of the 3 daily Singapore Airways flights from Heathrow to Singapore the 1st and 3rd are going direct to Singapore but the middle one is stopping in Frankfurt for refuelling only. So i assume there is a similar situation withsome other airlines?

Simie.

Archived