have condom? ok, no need!!

camerashy

Well this happens to me all the time! Girls just want to go ahead and sit on it. It hardly ever happens that a girl even brings up the condom topic, let alone insists on them. One case of chlamydia and another of gonorrhea later and I decided from now on, 100% condom. Luckily the HIV tests were negative. In Cambodia I caught chlamydia again from a BBBJ so from now I'm 101% condom. A Cambodian girl even begged me to fuck her without a condom but no way, never again.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last month, went back to the room with a very good looking free-lancer. When she saw the condom on the night stand, your attitude was basically, "Well, if you insist." I'm certainly not looking for bareback, but that was the first one I've run into in my current incarnation as a mongerer who actually offered it--no I didn't take the offer. ::

liquidflux said:

Most won't freely offer up a bareback session, but it's not difficult to get them to do it. With the exception of MP girls, I've never had one insist I wear a condom. Girls outside the scene are even easier. The almost seem offended that you'd want to wear one.

You're right it's not difficult. I've never liked the things myself and 'no condom' was often part of the deal. Looking back I realize I have been very lucky.

Ive seen on a few times with one particular girl I shag in BKK, that she always asks if I have condom and I always have plenty...got to thinking about this.....last time I said Noooo I dont.....she said ok no need...I was astounded needless to say Ive dropped off her a bit, and she always asks why u not call anymore.....its a worry

Chukwoww, i'm another who considers himself lucky. When i was young, single and foolish, well..younger! I used to prefer bareback and rarely had any problem with girls insisting on condoms. I think those who think that 99% of the girls insist on a condom these days are kidding themselves? I'm married now and do enjoy the odd night out around the bars, but i don't fool around anymore so the condom thing is'nt an issue for me anymore. I would however certainly advocate condom use and think in the past i was thinking with my dick rather than my brains?!

Simie.

had same scenario many times and several times (i.e too many times) i have gone thru with it. you feel good at the time but the feeling of SHIT!!!!!!!!! when you are in the shower afterwards is not worth the pleasure of going without.

luckily ive never caught any kind of STD in thailand but i couldve easily caught HIV by now with the amount of times I ve done this.

it always makes you think....if you dont use a condom with me how many other guys have you not used a condom with? maybe because im young they presume i cant have HIV?

There are hundreds of girls out there to who the threat of AIDS is meaningless, they know they already have it. I would question the motives of the girls willing to risk infection by going bareback with anyone who comes along. They are either very stupid or maybe they are not afraid of catching it because they already have it! Just a thought. It's a high stake game your playing.

On my last 3 visits to Thailand to Samui and Phuket the 4 girls I was with did not insist on me putting on a condom. In fact the last girl in Phuket who I stayed with for a week was insisting that I did not use one and finally in the heat of the moment I did not use a few times. Its so tempting ...

Archived