have condom? ok, no need!!

camerashy

I had an interesting night with a girl from a rather famous gogo in SC a while back. It was late in the evening when I entered the bar, and she had obviously been getting drinks off various patrons over the past few hours, to the point where she was a little under the weather. She sat with me and was more than willing to allow both a visual and manual inspection of her charms, for the price of another drink. Liking what I was feeling (smooth and slick) I paid the bf and proceeded in haste back to my hotel, stopping only to get some water and food for her at a sidewalk foodstall. Here she whispered into my ear "You have condom?" and smiled broadly when I answered in the affirmative.

Back to the hotel, where clothes were immediately ripped off, a quick shower together accompanied by an under shower bj, and then to the bed. Here she took control, and I just lay back and enjoyed her attentions. I was thinking it was about time to employ the condom, when she suddenly sat on me, engulfing me in her pussy. Luckily I still had enough blood getting to my brain to quickly push her off, grab a condom and let her proceed, thinking it was the alcohol in her system making her forget.

Next morning for round 2, and she once again tried to proceed without a condom. This time I stopped her and asked her why she didn't want to use a condom. Her answer - "You already have condom, so you scared to get HIV. You no have, I no have because doctor say, so no condom, ok?" What the f....k sort of logic is that? I then completed round 2 with the necessary condom, before sending her on her way.

Every other girl I have been with was very particular about the condoms, constantly checking to see if they were ok, and in the case of doubles, swapping them each time we traded places. Has anyone else come across this curious attitude from any Bg's, or did I just strike an out of the box, illogical thinker?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes enigma, I understand what she was trying to say, but all the same I could be HIV positive, but just doing the right thing by the girls and always wearing a condom to protect them. Therefore she is putting herself at risk.

It's just a completely illogical argument IMO, but maybe not for a Thai bg!!

Archived