Adult Stores

asiafun

In Hat Yai vibrating devices are for sale. That's the only place in the LOS that I've seen them up for sale.
And in Phuket the discos stay open to 6 am - the rules seem to be different in the South.

Lady's fetish clothing abounds in Pattaya. There's a nice little shop on Soi Boukao (? sp) - runs between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Tai. Also, in Naklua there's the factory where you can purchase sexy outfits or have them made. For example, the dancers at Classroom GoGo get their outfits there. I forget the exact soi off the main road in Naklua (33 or 35 sems to ring a bell). But, you could inquire in Classroom ... Pattayaland just off Second Road.

For goodies other than clothing, it's best to use an internet store. Just make sure their shipping record to Thailand is reliable.

Hey, hurry up! Christmas (perfect excuse to disguise your deviation!) is just around the corner! :xmsgrin::reindeer::snowgrin:

chuckwoww said:
asiafun said:

Well fact is I may consider starting up my own chain...of stores

I remember a couple of blokes in Chiang Mai who started a store...with their girlfriends of course. They started out with lingerie...fancy Italian knickers etc. and soon got into toys. They were shut down after about a month. It was fun for a while looking at some of the strange (in those days) objects that showed up in the bars. :)

I remember that shop. They actually brought in Victoria's Secret lingerie aiming for the high end market. They put a lot of cash into that biz. Hope their gfs at least got a nice wardrobe out of it. :banghead:

LaoHuLi said:

I remember that shop. They actually brought in Victoria's Secret lingerie aiming for the high end market. They put a lot of cash into that biz. Hope their gfs at least got a nice wardrobe out of it. :banghead:

Thanks Foxy....see I don't make this stuff up. Same blokes also started the Cave Bar in BBC. :)

Archived