UBC DST digital satellite for sale

itsmedave

As I have purchased a new 7 foot satellite, I am able to cancel my UBC subscription. The UBC guy mentioned that instead of cancelling, I should just sell the dish to a new customer, who can then just pay for a moving fee of 2500 baht instead of the 15,000 for sett5ing up a new subscription.

So...if you are looking to get UBC, but are wary of spending so much to get hooked up, I will sell my dish for 5000 baht, which should cut your set up fee in half.

Let me know soon, because I want ot get this done before the end of the month (and another monthly bill)

• 6 years later...

As I have purchased a new 7 foot satellite, I am able to cancel my UBC subscription. The UBC guy mentioned that instead of cancelling, I should just sell the dish to a new customer, who can then just pay for a moving fee of 2500 baht instead of the 15,000 for sett5ing up a new subscription.

So...if you are looking to get UBC, but are wary of spending so much to get hooked up, I will sell my dish for 5000 baht, which should cut your set up fee in half.

Let me know soon, because I want ot get this done before the end of the month (and another monthly bill)

is your UBC still available now?? how can i contact you?? plls reply now

Archived