Just a Teeeeenie weeenie little bit Naughthy

BJ_Blackowitz

Just a Teeeeenie weeenie little bit naughty

As I told you two weeks ago, I was headed for HH with the missus to play golf

After a very uneventful flight, landed at approx 15:00 local, we headed for immigration, just to ssee that the lines were HUGE, reminded me of trips to other parts of the world, never seen lines that long in the LOS. We still managed to sneak through because the ?officials? left open a cord that was uses to seal of a line for a group that only had three persons left waiting. In stead of 1-2 hrs we were through in less then 15 minutes :), almost as fast as in March. It now seems they managed to take care better of the Face scanners (camera?s) now. 4 Months ago they still had major problems handling them.

Came through and had the Minibus waiting for a ride to HH. Too bad the SOB forgot to take the motorway, therefor we lost about an hour in traffic jam for a length of about 5 KM?s. mai pen lai. As we had no plans for the night we just napped away in the minibus and arrived in our hotel near HH.

As some might remember I investigated on this board about Happy ending massages in HH, what seems to be Difficult to get by as there is only a small bar area and most of the girls there are past Sell By Date, and I would have trouble getting away from the missus for more then 1-2 hrs. But more on that later.

Day ONE we just got over the Jetlag, and had Tee Time late morning, very uneventful, played like an old sack, and most important I forgot to clean my hands from the suntan cream. Because of this i managed to get a few real large (blood) blisters on the inside of my hands, that actually ruined my swing for the most part of the trip. At night we went into the town and had some very good Local food on one of the larger restaurants over the beachfront near Hilton Hotel. Paid about 900bt for two, 5 dishes, 3 Beers and a glass of wine, now this is Thailand!!! Afterwards we went to a massage on Soi 57 I took oil massage, just plain good, no events there.

Day Two started with an easy breakfast, a round of Golf and more blisters. It took me to the 15th hole to find out why my clubs were slipping ( the suntan milk was waterproof... and managed to stay on grips and hands in such little amounts even if I just rinsed them with normal water. But then the damage to my hand was done already and I knew that It would take time only to heal, but I did not want to be in HH without playing golf and started using two gloves. Now that looks really stupid with those temperatures (high 20s, low 30s) but it was all I could do to hold the clubs. We had diner in the hotel en went to bed early (no details...... :) )

Day Three started with a round of Golf after breakfast, and an afternoon near the pool, just a few drinks and we headed for Town again. Again we ate at one of the beachside restaurants, again good and relative cheap. My wife wanted to do some shopping, so I headed for our massage place on SOI 57, As I came in they asked where my wife was ( as some of them knew us from our previous trip to HH), I replied, shopping, will come later Nip Noi Foot Massage, Madaaam, Oil Massage Mistah. I went in the back, stripped and lay down on the beds as normal. My massage lady did here normal routine with my legs, but as she got up to the upper regions i felt she was a little more concentrated on One Eyed Monster area then normally. Also the area around the exit hole was taken into extra consideration. No really unhappy with that treatment but still ?under control? I turned over later after the backside was done and some more bum area massage. After the lower legs were done, she started massaging the thighs and made sure that here hands were JUUUSST touching my balls sack and inner thighs, She must have now exactly was she was doing as the little rest on the towel could all but hide my excitement with here treatment, and then when se started the ball sack massage my Friend down below came to full alert and was shivering and bobbing, just waiting to be helped.

After a good 10 minutes ball sack and inner thigh massage she asked if I was OK, and I said, me very ok, how much finish, up to me she said, I say, you finish, i make you happy, if you make me happy, She continued doing the ball sack massage and used some oil to stroke my member now. I did not want to finish to quickly, but knew that my wife would return, and also new customers might come in, so i just let her do here thing and built up enough tension to blow the load all over the place. This was a relieve that was almost as good as a BJ after two months of abstinence. Just two minutes after finishing my wife came in. But now the Normal massage was taking place again and all evidence had already been removed. I think the excitement was also a major factor to the strong load released and I was more then happy here. Gave here 1000bt tip which she kindly accepted (I know.... too much) the Ball sack massage without the finish was worth already 500bt as it was extremely well done.

More to come

• 2 weeks later...

very uneventful, played like an old sack, and most important I forgot to clean my hands from the suntan cream. Because of this i managed to get a few real large (blood) blisters on the inside of my hands, that actually ruined my swing for the most part of the trip.

Wow I guess I will try that excuse next time I play like crap...55555

Knowing you could get busted is always a turn on!

Archived