STALIN'S MONKEYS

Sukhumvit

This just in from Rome where they've unearthed a 1926 archive.

Apparently Joseph Stalin wanted to create an unbeatable army by crossing humans with apes, (think they've succeeded at Millwall ::), according to secret documents. He planned to create Planet Of The Apes style warriors who would be insensitive to pain :D. His new man-apes would be of "immense strength but with an underdeveloped brain." They would have to be indifferent to the quality of food fed to them. :(

Russian scientists had already been experimenting with cross-breeding animals for some time and apart from warrior apes they were asked to develop ape-humans as a workforce for Russia's industry and railways, (I think British Rail have triumphed there. ::)

The plan was to impregnate gorillas and chimps with human sperm, :o (any takers?) and also to impregnate women with ape sperm. Stalin gave the go-ahead for a huge gorilla farm to be built at Sukhumi in the Soviet Republic of Georgia in 1929. :: The project faltered when 2 of the 11 animals died en route. The others died shortly after arrival. Gorilla skeletons have been found in Georgia after workmen began building a children's playground.

etc.

It's not April 1st and I swear I haven't made it up.

The current administration in Wasington suggests that Stalin had competition and that the yanks were more succesfull.

mite explain why hair remover is selling so well in d.c.

ALHOLK said:

The current administration in Wasington suggests that Stalin had competition and that the yanks were more succesfull. :D

Apparently the CIA were working on making life like brainless glove puppets that they could control into doing their bidding. A prototype escaped. Codenamed GBJr. :D

Archived