Chaing Mai?

PhilAnders

Phil,

Just happen to be there right now...LOL..

3 Go Go's in town...forget the upstairs Dive in the side steet near beer Bars...

Spotlight near the Moat almost opposite John's Bar is the pick of the litter.

Opens 7 ish....Bar Fine 400Bt.....LT average 1000....but 1 stunner will only ST and is asking 2000

(These are prices quoted to/and paid by my mates over the last 3 days)

FOXY lady down near the Night market is O.K. as well.

After 2am Spicy Bar opens and runs to 5 or 6 (seems the owner likes wearing brown shirts...LOL..)

This place is like Thermae on E......un far can believable.

Not far from Spotlight....nothing lit up from the street....just look for 4000 motorbikes parked putside....LOL...

Around town....Oil massage 300Bt for 2 hours good value but nothing much on offer.

Soapy's are about....1 near the Railway Station, my mate paid 900 Bt for 1 hour all up (yesterday afternoon) but claimed the water was "Muddy"...but service first class

The absolute best "Nosh" in town falang food wise is ..The Laughing Leprichaun"...Just behind John's Bar....but make sure you are hungry....the serves are huge.

All the Tuk Tuk drivers know where to go and a little Thai gets you a long way

Cheers Dumsoda

• 3 weeks later...
Dumsoda said:

Phil,

Just happen to be there right now...LOL..

3 Go Go's in town...forget the upstairs Dive in the side steet near beer Bars...

Spotlight near the Moat almost opposite John's Bar is the pick of the litter.

Opens 7 ish....Bar Fine 400Bt.....LT average 1000....but 1 stunner will only ST and is asking 2000

(These are prices quoted to/and paid by my mates over the last 3 days)

FOXY lady down near the Night market is O.K. as well.

After 2am Spicy Bar opens and runs to 5 or 6 (seems the owner likes wearing brown shirts...LOL..)

This place is like Thermae on E......un far can believable.

Not far from Spotlight....nothing lit up from the street....just look for 4000 motorbikes parked putside....LOL...

Around town....Oil massage 300Bt for 2 hours good value but nothing much on offer.

Soapy's are about....1 near the Railway Station, my mate paid 900 Bt for 1 hour all up (yesterday afternoon) but claimed the water was "Muddy"...but service first class

The absolute best "Nosh" in town falang food wise is ..The Laughing Leprichaun"...Just behind John's Bar....but make sure you are hungry....the serves are huge.

All the Tuk Tuk drivers know where to go and a little Thai gets you a long way

Cheers Dumsoda

Good roundup. Any other ideas? Are there really only 3 go go bars in the whole city? Where are they relative to the Massage Parlor area?

Archived