pictures from pattaya

mai_pen_rai

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@aesthete,

I can understand that you are dissapointed, but you have to understand me too.

I spend decades in photography, between 2 and 6 hours per day in front of my pc and you want to talk with me about a simple registration form or about posting some comments?

Just a joke, yeah...?

The processing from some of the pics costs me 3 or more hours in Photoshop, therefore I believe that its not rude to ask nicely for some comments.

I think its just very simple to understand my idea. If you want to see all the large high quality pics from thailand or specially pattaya, then don´t post only here. You need about 10 to 15min to post your long statement in here. Instead of this you could easly have been posting some comments on my pics and receive your password already.

And that is my "policy" behind. To lazy to spend only a few minutes on my page but want to get everything for free... not with me, sorry, I´m not interested.

Hope that you can understand it now little bit better....

Nonetheless I hope to see you again very soon

Cheers,

Wolfgang

PS.: please do not register at my page without posting some comments first, thanks.

@jaigurudev,

no, I never let strangers in my garden :)

And that is the point... you can look at all my small pics for free... so be happy and don´t bother me with your unsuitable comparison, okay?

Curious or not... anyone can decide by himself if my work is worth to join, or not. What´s the problem?

Wolfgang

PS.: by the way... I´m not afraid same you to post my real name when I talk with someone.

• 2 weeks later...
JaiGuruDev said:
mai_pen_rai said:

you can look at all my small pics for free... so be happy and don´t bother me with your unsuitable comparison, okay?

The comparison is just fine.

Put me in the group that feels it's not worth the hassle.

Me too, but it's not only the hassle, I never give my real name and phone number on the net as long it isn't a secure site.

IMHO you take your work way too serious.

Archived