Discouraging Katoey pickpockets

Someone posted on the board a few weeks ago a useful phrase he used to put off the katoeys hanging around Nana skytrain station late at night, it translated as "don't touch me" and was apparently very effective. Can anyone here give me the Thai phrase to say this?

Cheers,

Deejay.

quote:

Originally posted by DJ1999J:

Someone posted on the board a few weeks ago a useful phrase he used to put off the katoeys hanging around Nana skytrain station late at night, it translated as "don't touch me" and was apparently very effective. Can anyone here give me the Thai phrase to say this?

Cheers,

Deejay.

mai hai jap

These 'oh shit I've been pickpocketed by a ladyboy near the Ambassador' threads always have me in hysterics.

How f***ing slow do some of you walk?

I've usually gone past them in a blurr before they can even think about where my wallet might be.

Do some of you guys stand around and say "well helloooooo phuying le phuchaay khap?"

"These 'oh shit I've been pickpocketed by a ladyboy near the Ambassador' threads always have me in hysterics.

How f***ing slow do some of you walk?

I've usually gone past them in a blurr before they can even think about where my wallet might be."

I agree with Bangkok Phil on this one. I don't get it. I have walked up and down Sukhumvit what seems like a million times at all hours of the night - and I have never even been approached by the gaggle of ladyboys that are often hanging about. Not once. I suspect the folks that walk/stumble faster than a snails pace and look like they know where they are going probably don't get harassed much at all. Or perhaps I have just been lucky so far...? I dunno.

Archived