Gary G' facing deportation

BuffHello

It is the same. he can be prosecuted in the U.K for pedo crimes with certain countries the U.K have a treaty with. Up to the Home Secretary, i think.

No chance of him ever going back to the U.K though, he is despised there.

I dont think he can go to Cambo either. They deported him didnt they?

You'll see him BKK one day, I'll bet. Look out for new board members asking strange questions about young TG's....

WWhy was he deported from Cambo without crime? Aside from the obvious of course (they didnt want a media focused pedo in there tourist developing country, and rightly so).

It dosent matter where he goes... 5 years from now he will be ruined. His money must surely be running out? And his royalties must have dwindled as no one is buying his records anymore.

I'm more interested as to whether he did infact do anything in Vietnam. The guys a freak and i cant stand him - any guy who has a laptop full of kiddies getting fucked is a sick fuck... but i do wonder though if he as ever actualy been guilty of messing with kids. Nothing has ever been proven, and at the risk of sounding conspiritol he may have been set up in Vietnam.

Either way, i dont care. To hell with the guy.

Batty said:

WWhy was he deported from Cambo without crime? Aside from the obvious of course (they didnt want a media focused pedo in there tourist developing country, and rightly so).

"He had been accused of no crimes in Cambodia at that point, but the country's Minister of Women's Affairs, Mu Sochua, led a campaign to deport him on the grounds that his presence was bad for the country's image."

All,

I was reading my backlog of BKK Posts over the New Year weekend while up at the village house and saw an article from Wednesday I think it was about GG. Seems he told his lawyer to pay any amount to keep him out of jail. The lawyer said he paid the two girls families 2,000 dollars each as compensation, though with out any admission of guilt. The girls families then wrote out 'letters of support' for GG and the lawyer says he will likely get only 6 months in jail if found guilty in court. Interesting article. I didn't bring it with me so I can't copy it here for you all. If someone does a quick search they may be able to find it online. Don't know if it was placed in the online edition of the Post.

Just goes to show you though that money can buy your freedom, or a much lesser sentence. The article did say the familes had asked for much more for compensation (5000 USD I think it was), and settled for the 2G each later after 'negotiations' with GG's lawyer.

Cent

Archived