Patong

allatsea2000

all nightlife is nowadays concentrated around Soi Bangla; the bars on Sawatdirak and close to Christine MP are gone.

the dozen or so gogo's are all pretty mediocre! beer bars is the main format. and 2-3 discos with freelancer and 1 soapy.

if you have specific questions, ask Torneyboy, he is the expert on Phuket girls! :neener:

Guest lazyphil

Tiger night club is lively, taipan always a good option, plenty of small bars on bangla, flash agogo end of soi eric isn't brilliant but worth a look, avoid pink panther at all costs, a disaster zone!

Guest lazyphil

well it was there last april 2005, i think it closed for a spell and reopened, anyway, its not like it was , they released this gimp like thing from a locked vault to perform some freak show ::

''Pink Panther is back in business, they re-opened recently in their old premises and have live band on the ground floor and soon start with the gogo bar on second floor. ''

http://www.phuket-info.com/nightnews.htm

i visited Pinkpanther in May as it was where my #1 Girl used to work and where i met her.

upstairs was open and work going on downstairs to do the place up.

Harold was still around which was a surprise,but good to see him again.

sad that Danny has sold English Bar.

a good Friend of mine over the Years and introduced me to some interesting Girls............ :hubba:

but i hear he has new business interests in Patong and i wish him well.

Archived