A Different World - December in LOS

thefezman

Thailand December 2005 Day 1

My fifth and most unexpected trip to LOS was one which left we wondering what it was I was looking for. With this being my first trip in 4 years, and no prior commitment to any female, my intentions were to play the field and explore the deepest and darkest corners of the sordid nightlife.

I had 3 weeks to play with. An initial stint of 4 days in Bangkok was to be followed by a 2 week holiday in Pattaya leaving me 3 days left back in Bangkok before my flight back home. My mind was aglow with ideas and thoughts as the Boeing 777 whisked me across the Bay of Bengal to my destination......Nana Plaza awaited me.

Bangkok Boutique Hotel was my first port of call. For future knowledge, this hotel is guest friendly and is both comfortable and clean. Located 1 stop on the underground from Sukumvit it won't be to everyone's liking due to its proximity to the nightlife hot spots.

Voodoo was the first bar I entered around 9.30pm. The Singha was cold and crisp and the women were plentiful. A quick visit to Nana Hotel to meet my friend was followed by a tour around NP's finest, none of which particularly impressed. It was left to Nana disco to try and salvage a sleeping partner for the night but a lack of enthusiasm on my part coupled with my friend's early disappearance with his tattooed angel meant I found myself eating alone on Sukumvit around 3am. I was soon joined by two waitresses from Voodoo, neither of which were oil paintings but both were friendly enough for a chat.

As the curtain came down on my first night in Bangkok, I decided to make tracks to my hotel. Both girls decided to join me although I made it quite clear I was not up for any 'boom-boom' and that if they wished to stay with me, it would not be at a price. To their credit, they both agreed and the three of us cuddled up in bed, myself sandwiched in the middle. The end to a satisfactory night.

Morning came, and so did I. I had awoken with three legs and was prodding the middle one into the thighs of girl 'b'. Once again to their credit, both girls responded. An almighty bj from girl 'a' was replicated by girl 'b' before I unleashed my load over both of them. Quite a bonus! I feel soundly back asleep while both girls grinning with conviction upped and left. We exchanged phone numbers and a meeting at MK was scheduled later that day however I didn't make it.

As I found out to my peril. I had countless phone calls from this girl /s and bumped into one of them whilst wandering down Walking Street in Pattaya. She had a vice like grip and interogated me for the best part of 15 minutes. Anyway, more of my trip to follow...as soon as I can locate some more of my creative juices.

Archived