Does she have a Thai bf?

bangkok_banger

>>It's not because she IS a bitch, but he is so eager to please, he will do anything for her. He has lost all of her respect. Once that happens, th RT is beyond salvation. <<

Yep. Guys who act out the gentleman role with their thai honey are usually making a big mistake.

BBanger, i posted this somewhere before and may apply to you. I've seen thai girls here in the states that keep a younger farang boyfriend. IMO it has nothing to do with love. Its more of a trophy thing where the girl can impress her friends / gain face because she has the power (as shygye said) to control a young guy who should otherwise be chasing and fucking young girls. This is a big ego boost for a girl who is not young anymore. May have nothing to do with your situation but shygye's blunt summaries of your girl r hard to ignore...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you MaiLuk, this is about power. Power is easily abused by basically all humans that never where in charge before. Some peoples morals prevent them from doing bullshit. But basically it is a mix out of experience and your character. The average Thai Girl is not used to have control about anything, shit happens all the time, only a few have REAL plans for the future. Now this girl BB is talking about clearly has chosen a life on the fast track, an easy life without a real job, depending on some falang dick, if you give a girl like that the power over yourself she will most likely abuse it big time. A smart girl would rather support you to receive stabel funds from a stable man. BBs girl doesn't even cover her tracks, that makes her either a careless bitch or a stupid bitch!

soongmak said:

On one side this guy has such a good heart, I bet there are thousands of girls who would appreciate a man who would fight for his girl like he do.

It has nothing to do with a good heart, IMO. It has more to do with a lack of self respect and perspective. Any guy who lets a girl get away with murder will end with a bitch, no matter how sweet tempered the girl was at the start.

I'll give an example: A friend of mine now lives with a former GF of mine. She was a nice girl to be with, but I just wasn't in love with her, so I broke off the relationship. She would do anything for me, really. Now she stays with my friend and she has turned into a real bitch. It's not because she IS a bitch, but he is so eager to please, he will do anything for her. He has lost all of her respect. Once that happens, th RT is beyond salvation.

I like this thread, both for the insight given in answers and for the oh so standard excuses that I so recognize and that made sense at the time.... no she is honest with me .. I have checked ... she tell me she is bs me so she is honest ... It's so standard and yet we all feel it's diffrent with us.

In 99 % of the cases where you give people a free ticket to walk all over you they will. It's not a sign of you being a good guy, it's you making the situation bad for both of you.

Archived