Does she have a Thai bf?

bangkok_banger

Hi, my first post here on nanaplaza.

Obvioulsy you have seen my subjec tto this and know what it's about!!

Been with her for nearly three years, had a business with her in Thailand, have been there more than my home country over the last 3 years, also there is a third guy involved(another falang) this has been her security just like some girls choose to work in the bar as security she has chosen him, i'm a young guy and that isn't much security for an older thai girl.

I'm not ok with this other guy at all, its either like or or lump it and i have been around for a while, he has been around about 17 months now and only is there a few of weeks out of every year but he is a good earner and isn't shy about sending it over to my gf to build houses and buy cars and other shit like that.

Well i'm back here in my country now and have been for a long time, my gf is usually fine with me happy on the phone says she wants me to go back and says she is looking forward to it, but it's been nearly 10 months now and she must be thinknig hellooooooo???? Where are you????

So lately she has been off and not really that happy on the phone, she has been getting drunk over the new year and obviously ther e have been scummy little thai men around at these parties, tonight took the cake though, i said to her. What the fuck am i meant to think when i hear a thai guy in the back ground every time u answer the fucking phone?! She just says don't worry i don't make bad to you. She talks like she is ina hurry and its always phone me 30 mins,then i do, she says it again, then 10 mins my love only 1o mins so i do, now i'm like WHERE ARE YOU? i can hear thai guys there, ohhh sure thai guy is here but i dont make bad.

Am i being paranoid or fucking stupid?

What does she risk me and this other guy for ? For some piss poor thai guy? WTF

My gf was in love with me but now im man enough to admit she has a fucking funny way of showing it, she isn't a hardcore bar girl, just apoor uneducated loas/issaan girl

What tips u got for busting her? or knowing the truth?

HELPPPP

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like ii said in my post, i have been their with her most of the past 3 years, only this time things have got on top of me and i have had other troubles which have made me have to stay aroun dhere long than expected.

We talk everyday and she sends me pictures,presents and i do to her also.

This other guy is probably due back pretty soon and i can handle that, what icant handle is her ahving a thai bf.

If she really doesnt have a thai bf she doesn't make much effort in trying to clear that thought out of my mind.

I fee like a paranoid wreck and it really does hurt to be away for so long and to be so paranoid.

Like my bro said to me, it is soooo hard to do this long distance, if she turns off her phone then that is our contact out the window.

I'm worried now she has what she wants, house,car, motbike she can settle town with a thai guy that she understands. :(

This feels bad, reallllyyyy bad. I have felt this way befoee but it has always cleared its self up and gone back to normal.

I have no clue what to think ::

"for some piss poor thai guy'. Do you know for a fact that he is indeed a "piss poor thai guy". He might be a piss poor gentleman or a filthy rich, asshole. I don't think the guy is an piss poor son of a bitch just because he is thai. Just because you are a young farang doesn't mean you are a better or worse person than who she is hanging out with in my view. You just think you are better. It's called SUPERIORITY COMPLEX. Imagine what kind of girl she is if she in fact is hanging with bunch or losers. Should I speculate?. All I'm trying to say is "you never know until you meet the person. That's all. Good luck with your relationship. ps One way to find out if she is cheating is call the TV show here in the states called."CHEATERS" They'll do a whole production on her with videos. sorry eee

I know what your saying about who she will be "hanging around with" and yeah maybe yuor right that it won't be a piss poor thai guy, im just so angry with this shit.

My gf is living in issaan i have lived in the village with her for several months at a time and i don't belive that there was anybody about at that time. If there was he must have a heart of steel to just sit and watch me and my gf and her kids together, i strongly belive that there wasn't another person about while i was there.

Tonight she went to some "thai dance" as she said in the village, took the kids eith her too but later on her neice took them home because my gf started to drink, ispke to her once and she seemed soberish, then agin bout 2 hours later and she was sluurring down the hpone and give me this , "half hour", "20 min" bullshit. and i was saying arn't you gonig home yet it really late and she said i'm waiting for my friend she is so drunk and i kept phonig her because she was hanging up on me.

so half hour later i said where are you? she said i'm at home but i could hear male voices, i said i dont feel good about the fact i can hear thai guys voices in the background, then she said yeah sure thai man is here but dont worry "i dont make bad to you baby" .. how can i belive this? can she be that ruthless?

i don't think in anyway i have better chance than other ppl because i'm young, i think i do because itreat all thai girlsd and men with respect, i drink,chat,smoke whatever and am polite with it all. i don't belive i am better than any body in thailand because i'm rich (by their standards) and young, far from it.

I'm just trying to work out WTF is going on, i'm not up for breaking up after so long figuring her out,having the house, getting on with her kids and family too. I know she's at home in isaan i talk with her kids on the phone sometimes and thye go to the local school so i know my gf isn'y anywhere else.

what gets me is that most people say thai guys wouldnt touch a girl like mine with a bog brush, she is 31, has 2 kids, is an ex massage girl and is black as night. and has a bf show up every now and then too.

ANY help is wanted here guys

i'm not a newbie to this game, i just don't have aclue what to do

i had plans with her and don't wanna call them off becasue im "paranoid"

thx ::

Try this: http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/service.html

As Stick's website says:

Thai Bargirl Girlfriend Investigation Service

Despite their wonderful appearance and evocative femininity, Thai bargirls often see relationships with Western men as a way to benefit themselves financially, rather than enter into a relationship with each partner contributing.

In a country where women are not afforded the same opportunities as men, some of these women who will do all that they can to secure their future - and in the cases of some, that means lining up as many options as they can, perhaps lying about the status of the relationship and essentially scamming guys for money, often entertaining a few different guys before choosing the man who they feel can provide best for them.

An investment into a little detective work will get you the facts you need. Better to pay now, then to pay much more later.

IMO.

Your TG has a house, a car, and plenty of baht to spend. That will certainly attract the Thai boys.

IMO, your relationship with this TG is over. It is just you have not accepted the fact. A TG in love with you would not avoid talking to you when you call. That is the Thai way to say, "Go away".

Sorry guys, it was a falso alarm

I know what you mean by saying they line up as much security as whats on offer.

It's difficult to explain the whole situation here becasue it would be too long and too birng for most, but i have got to the bottom of it now and it was me just being a paranoid freak .

I tell me gf what i think about this and she just let out a big sighhh down the phone, if she was lieing she would just go crazy with me and hang up or something, so she said you think if i have a thai bf i will let you listen to him on the phone?

then she went on and said ihave lived here 31 years and have grow up with these ppl they look at me like a sister and them are my borthers, she said you have friends in your country and girls too as your friends and so do i, THATS IT.

So i felt kind of stupid but at least its out in the open.

spoke to her this morning and she was her usual self nice and chirpy, i'm booking my ticket asap, ive been here such a long time not because i dont take it seriously but because i have been traiing in another job which will pay better in the long run.

thx for the help guys

Archived